Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone. I'm GamerXZ? Been hanging around for a couple days

and felt it was about time I joined up. I found out about Tulpas a couple

months ago and the idea intrigued me especially the idea of having a

companion to help me in life.

I've been thinking of making one myself and if ya guys want to chat, I'll

be around.

Hey peeps. Just joined a few days back. And although the word tulpa to me is quite a recent discovery, the concept wasn't. Or at least, I always wondered if there was a word for the companion that has been speaking to me for the past few years. Would love to one day see it as plain as daylight without resorting to the mind's eye and hearing it as if it were any other person.

Welcome Noct!

Yeah, I can't wait to achieve that either, but you're definitely a good bit ahead of me. Since you've had him/her for so long, you should open up a progress report and introduce us to your tulpa, and keep us posted on your successes. Just a suggestion, I personally enjoy reading them. ^^

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

Hey there Tulpa Community. I'm pretty new to the idea of tulpas specifically, but I've had a mental companion for about 4 years now. However, I consider him as my daemon rather than a tulpa. Essentially this means he's a mental construct that symbolically represents my personality through an animal form, in my case a spitz dog (we haven't narrowed down a breed). His name is Aressian, and I'm trying to apply some forcing techniques in order to make him more 'tangible' and to improve my visualization skills :3 So far it actually seems to be working (forgive my surprise) and he appreciates the effort too, though he's too serious to really let me know ;)

Currently the only one occupying my headspace is my fluffy dog daemon Aressian, but we're working on a new addition :3

Indeed I am from the daemon forum. I try to remain 'loyal' to the values of daemonism over tulpamancing, but I think it's nice to mix them together to get something even better :)

Currently the only one occupying my headspace is my fluffy dog daemon Aressian, but we're working on a new addition :3

Hi, I'm Chickenpie, and here is my tulpa called comet tail, she is a Pegasus and looks very similar to rainbow dash. She was based off her but was changed to avoid identity issues

I have been a member for around 8 months, but haven't posted anything due to crippling social anxiety

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, so I'm supposed to introduce myself here? Ok. My name is Lotus, aka Veronica. I'm new to tulpamancing. I hope to learn as much as I can so that I don't mess up or anything. With me is my tulpa, Flow. She says hi. :)

Also wow, I noticed there are a LOT of bronies here. Not that it bothers me, since I kinda am one myself but still xD.