Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I guess I'll introduce myself... hello, I'm rottie! I heard about tulpas on the Daemon Forum and thought they sounded fascinating, so here I am. :3 I'm not sure if I'll make one for myself - right now would defintely not be a good time for me or my hypothetical tulpa. But I might do eventually, when I'm ready. So, yep, I've been stalking around the forum for a day or two and decided to make myself an account, even if I just use some of the visualisation guides to help me project my daemon.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh...Hi, I'm Evil, or just George, take your pick.

I have made an account on this forum to participate in this community, and to get help in my quest of creating a tulpa, Lea.

Lea is(will)be an anime girl, and yes I know her form will change.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Hello my name is Crushing or commonly referred to as Devin. I have known of tulpas for a few months now. My first thought of tulpas was that sounds awesome but at the time after reading the absolute guide to tulpas I realized this was real. No one would spend months writing a guide to be the ultimate troll. But I wasn't ready. The Idea of makings tulpaa was far too immature in my mind. So i decided against it.

Now months later I think I am ready. I raised my skills of concentration by way of the guides on here. I am a 18 year old male from Alabama. I hope that if I have any troubles that many would come to my help. Thanks for being such a help for my endeavor to create a friend for life.

(tupla changed to tulpa)

Hello, I just made a reply to a PM I received on July 30, and I thought I should post it here:

Hey Lacquer!

I'm wondering what happened to you? Did you start a tulpa then? You just said you wouldn't be around as much anymore and then disappeared.

Greets, somebody who kinda misses you a bit.

(I used to be noobdreamer)

I meant to make a post in the leaving thread saying how I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the concentration, willpower, or responsibility required to properly make a tulpa. Like a parent with a potential firstborn, I'm probably handling this too much like coddling. I don't know what kind of fundamental developments in tulpa making might have happened since I left, but I still believe that "slow and steady wins the race" when it comes to making tulpas.

If I ever make a tulpa, it will be without interaction from the community, and instead will be made "silently" using the information I have accumulated so far, plus any public guides. If I finish, or something extraordinary happens, or some other unforeseen reason pops up, I might post about it.

This might sound like I'm getting back in the game, but I'm not for now. I'll still lurk and read up on guides from time to time, so thanks for staying here and keeping the site afloat.

Since I'll be lurking some, I would like to know what's happened since I left. Even though I'll primarily be lurking, I'll still probably respond to PM's.

Guest Anonymous

Not much really, a few changes in the forum team and the redesign (which by the way you can revert by choosing the tulpa.info nostalgia theme).

Nothing I can think of on the tulpamancing side of things though.

Yeah and what Kiahdaj said hehe.

Oh look their posts got deleted.

Oh heyall naw.

I just reappeared from my 6 month absence, and this is what is happening? Dx

My old username was Kwongo, I think. I lost the associated email, forgot the associated password.

Anyway, I digress. Also, yeah, I'm still a newbie, I guess. I didn't know the search function existed until about 1-2 days ago... :|

One Tulpa:

Name: Yuki

Physical appearance: Similar to Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist

Date of Creation: 16th September, 2013

I'm not exactly new to this place, but I'm not exactly a very knowledgeable member. I have used the search function quite a bit, and I have a general idea of what goes on here (a lot of it is completely redundant. Would it help if I donated on my job payday to keep the site afloat?), but there are still things that I work out myself. Anything which is slightly too complicated for me to understand I either Google it (which rarely helps when I am on the subject of tulpa) or post a topic about if there isn't anything detailed enough for my liking. For example, the thread and two questions I just posted that are in relation to Tay and I instead of being massively too general (I hope). I've seen quite a few descriptions of concentration techniques, but I needed a different perspective.

Anyway, mass intro is here. Hi. Philosphical and in-depth discussions are interesting. I just had a lesson on Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity. Hooray.

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

Guest Anonymous

I'm Router. (pronounced /ˈro͞otər/)

Learned about the phenomenon a bit over a year ago (367 days ago, to be precise). Decided to create one and only started putting some serious time into it last August. Kiera and I have made a lot of progress since then.

My area of expertise is hosting and web backend development. If there's ever any need for help with the site, I'm happy to oblige.

NED's back after god knows how many months. Hello everyone! Does anyone even remember me?

This place has changed. What did I miss?

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition