Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

-stumbled on this place and tulpa.info while researching what tulpae are

-pretty new here not even a day old

-you can call me whatever you want but my friends usually call me Girl, Jingles Enraikou The Fox, Fox/THE fox, Theif/THE Theif or as according to one of my friends I'm her fox child (real name's Enrique)

-I'm an avid writer of poetry,haikus,short stories, you name it

-I play Ocarina,Recorder,Piano,some Guitar,might learn me some Violin and wood winds

-I'm pretty friendly and I WILL lick your hands and face if given the chance

and I also got a biting problem so you've been warned

-Started on my tulpa recently and decided Serraphina Noir was a good name for her, because hey last name wy naut? probably just call her Serraphi most of the time though and I'm not expecting her to be talkative yet since she's still in early development

-oh and I'm into paranormal stuff like spirits and stuff and vidya games and pokemans and mersic(music) ect ect ask me stuff anytime =^-^=

-So make me as cozy as possibru senpai ;)

from the eyes of this child

that when thought of

we remain nothing

but still a something

against the starstruck canvas of the cosmos

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I am new to this community but I would like to learn a lot and gain plenty of information about this so please feel free to talk to me. I hope I get along with everyone here.

Hello, I've recently decided to start creating a tulpa and would like make friends with other users also with tulpas. I enjoy making new friends and I really love learning about psychology, so I would like to learn a lot from here! Feel free to send me a message. You can call me Glowcharm or any derivatives of it that you can think of.

Hello there. Although I've been registered for more than a year, I have only just now decided to involve myself a little with the community. Furthermore, even though I've known about tulpas since late 2012, I have only recently decided to commit myself into conceiving one.

Hi, I'm a new user. I go by Voulge, and likely won't be posting, since I'm more of a lurker, but I feel I might run into several walls in the process of creating my tulpas. Been reading and doing research on tulpas for three days now, and have started on my first tulpas, Haruka and Shizuka. I know it's early, but I think having tulpas will really help me come out of my shell in society.

Listed down traits and things, but made it very clear to them that they could change the traits whenever they wanted (I really hope that wasn't detrimental to their growth) and settled on forms too after some trial and error.

Ummm... Anyway, look forward to reading and maybe contributing here! Thanks for making the community site~

Hi everyone. i just heard about Tulpas a couple of weeks ago and decided to give my best attempt to tulpaforce ( is that the correct term? ) i hope that eventually i'll be able to contribute to the community some day but for now i'm a lowly leach