Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi there, the name's Enki. I'm new here and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm trying to gather as much information on tulpas as possible before I begin that journey. I have many questions, psychological as well as metaphysical so I'll make sure to post them in the right thread.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we get to know one another. Thank you for the time and the forum. ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

I am very excited to start my journey on creating my own tulpa and have a lifelong companion! Of course I have my doubts at the moment and I'm worried it won't work but I'm sure I'll figure it out! UuU

Yo, I'm Camera!

Feel free to call me Cam, if you want to. I started researching tulpas and lurking the forums a couple weeks ago, and now I think I'm going to finally dive in and make an actual tulpa. I'm super psyched.

I hope to see all of you guys around on the forums.

I'm Raxter. I've been a long time lurker of this site and community for the past 3 years. I've joined the site after deciding to go ahead on my own development process so expect regular updates on my PR. I'll chime in around the forums occasionally if I see a topic that's worth commenting on. It's great to be here!

The most terrifying thing about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent. In the vast darkness we must supply our own light.

Hello. My name is Kris. I'm pretty Russian, but I live in Finland. in a forest. Don't ask me why - it's just how it is. I'm 18, trying to learn the language to recieve biotechnology education here. Just recently found out what is a tulpa. Didn't yet start forcing, just made few attempts to go to wonderland. Most of them were complete failure. The last one was a phyrric victory - just 3 minutes or so until I lost control. Also, it was a TARDIS. Probably I was just lying to myself and imagening things.

Hey! Since my screen name's pretty long, you can call my user, or whatever else you want to. I started working on my tulpa (who shall remain nameless until she decides upon one) around a month ago, and after a small hiatus, we've gotten back to work, and I've been hearing faint responses from her.

Other interests of mine are gaming (I have a pretty good collection, too) and music, particularly making it, I play guitar and trombone.

Hello! I'm A_Lady, and I'm completely new here. I stumbled upon the term tulpa by coincidence, and was quickly fascinated by it. I have been devouring every bit of info I managed to find on this topic, and so I ended up in this site. I just joined today, and will now proceed to explore this site even more. :) I have just begun my own journey on creating a tulpa, and hopefully this site will help me and my tulpa a lot.

Hello! I'm Blissharmony and I have just discovered the term tulpa, I have read quite a bit about tulpa, including an in-depth explanation of the terms and also about the importance of accepting that creating a tulpa, is a big responsibility. I haven't started to create on as I'm going to talk to people with experience on it to understand what I will be "getting myself into" I don't mean that in a negative way. Also I welcome anyone bearing friendship ^-^

a

Hey my name is Jordan, I read a bit about this awhile ago but didn't have the time/ wasn't mentally prepared, but now I'm gonna

give it a go :D

I'm a newbie :D

Hello, my name is Maddie/Matthew, or as I am otherwise referred to, Aerkyn. I am tryig to figure everything out, and I am having a bit f difficulty explaining my situation.

I am a writer who is constantly hearing my characters in my head, and though it is very common, that isn't the part that made me interested here.

My characters, or perhaps more accurately caretakers, are constantly buzzing. It isn't a bad thing- I'm actually quite used to them. What made me worry is that they do become sentient as a result of my emotional associations.

(And right now Corina claims this is a long and difficult thig to write, to which I can only agree)

These things were more of a realized thing for me instead of a long term creation. Well, at least in the sense of emotional association. In terms of identity, as I am a writer, te characteristics slowly came over a course of two years, the more recent ones have been forming quicker and with a stronger sense of sentience.

Can someone please help me explain this and possible categorize?