KM & RD

KruegerMeister

6/10/19: Nina didn’t like a scene in a Criminal Minds episode. I paused it and held her paw and petted her. I asked what she wanted to do, and she said to just power through it.

6/11/19: Keystroke and I watched Doctor Who. I came up with a couple ideas for magazine articles, based on word-association with the stags.

6/12/19: I forgot to log stuff.

6/13/19: we didn’t do much today.

6/14/19: I found a bag of chips and dip outside my door, and some kind of pizza-looking dish. It didn’t look like my thing, but Dash said “dude, it’s free food :3”. I saw her in a chair on the way out of work, and she brohoofed me. She liked how my autocomplete still remembered “brohoofed”. I thought about a monster antagonist from one of my WIPs; Fluttershy’s opinion was that he was too evil.

6/15/19: Nina was mad about something (I don’t remember what), but we worked past it :).

6/16/19: I forgot to log stuff. Things were kinda ‘bleh’ today, and I tried to think of ways to spice things up.

6/17/19: I forgot to log stuff

6/18/19: Nina and I chatted. We decided that browsing the FMA subreddit would be a good compromise (she likes FMA, but there’s stuff in the show that gets to me).

6/19/19: We chatted about stuff.

6/20/19: Nina and I chatted. I decided to watch the version of FMA that doesn’t have the stuff that gets to me. We watched an episode on my lunch break.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/21/19: Shou’s voice got whispery after I read a TV tropes page about FMA ‘03.

6/22/19: We chatted about stuff. Kurama and I talked about our “me being a fox” roleplay.

6/23/19: I forgot to log stuff

6/24/19: Dash put her hoof on my hand during a scary part of the new Child’s Play movie.

6/25/19: Nina didn’t like it when I focused on a horror-ish part of one of my WIP stories (partly because I haven’t even finished the first one yet).

6/26/19: Dash really liked that I went out for sushi with friends. I felt bad for not hanging out with Nina, but Nina said she was okay with it.

6/27/19: I had a dream about Dash and I being in an MLP fanfic. I pulled a chest muscle this morning, and Dash and Nina suggested I stay home to recuperate. Dash held my hand when I tried to go back to sleep in the morning.

6/28/19: I did an angry monologue from my WIP story to see if it would sound natural; Dash advised against working myself up like that.

6/29/19: Shou and I hanged out.

6/30/19: I watched a review of “Parental Glideance” (which I’d been avoiding for some reason), and had an insight: I’ve felt like my headmates and I are in a plateau of ‘meh’ days with some fun bits. I’ve tried to fix that by recreating the spark I felt when I first met RD, but that’s inherently impossible since the circumstances aren’t exactly the same (I’m not in college, I’m not new to tulpamancy, etc). Dash liked this introspective bit, and so did I. I figured this might be “the new spark”.

• 3 weeks later...

7/1/19: Kurama and Sarah lounged in the sun.

7/2/19: Kurama was unusually cyoot today :3.

7/3/19: We chatted about stuff. Dash wished me a preemptive happy 4th.

7/4/19: Nina possessed me a bit during my friend’s bbq. She had fun today :-).

7/5/19: We chatted about stuff.

7/6/19: Kurama and I chatted about stuff. Someone on Discord pretended to be a ghost who’d came for Kurama’s soul, and Kurama said that he’d already given it to Nina (I interpreted this as a heartwarming love thing).

7/7/19: I forgot to log stuff

7/8/19: We had a pretty ‘meh’ day.

7/9/19: Nina tried to make a sandwich left-handed, so I thought about training the body to be ambidextrous. Kurama, Dash and I hanged out.

7/10/19: I felt like I was neglecting Nina, so I let her front/co-front after work.

7/11/19: We chatted about stuff.

7/12/19: My brother said he’d be making pizza today; Nina was really excited about this. Kurama was excited for Chinese food (my brother canceled the pizza for some reason). He and the stags rocked out to one of the Naruto Shippuden openings.

7/13/19: Dash surprised me by appearing in the car in the backseat next to me. She brohoofed me.

7/14/19: Kurama and I hanged out. Nina and I chatted about stuff.

7/15/19: I was feeling kind of mentally foggy, so Keystroke sang along when “I will be happy and hopeful” came on on the radio.

7/16/19: I checked how everyone was doing. Nina was feeling a bit...I can’t think of the word, but there’s something for us work through. Dash joked about some typos I made when typing dates, like 7/126 instead of 7/16 :P. Shou gave me some ideas for symbols of healing in a story.

7/17/19: I forgot to log stuff

7/18/19: We didn’t do much today. Dash blamed my 9-5 job.

7/19/19: I decided to go see the new Lion King movie next week. Rainbow Dash said she’d “totally” do the Walter Mitty Routine.

7/20/19: Dash said she’d “maybe” do the Walter Mitty Routine in the early parts of Crawl, and advised me to cut down on the dark stuff. I pointed out that overall, I was watching a variety of stuff, but she said that it seemed like the “big stuff” was dark.

7/21/19: Dash gave me some advice on my story’s chronology and how a character would behave. Today was one of the mostly “meh” days.

7/22/19: Nina possessed me at a pizzeria and chatted with my dad.

7/23/19: Dash and I hanged out. Fluttershy and Zephyr joined in.

7/24/19: We didn’t do much today.

7/25/19: We didn’t do much today.

7/26/19: I hanged out with the guys before bed.

7/27/19: Nina and I chatted about stuff.

7/28/19: I forgot to log stuff

7/29/19: Dash and I watched Ted. Good times were had :).

7/30/19: Dash popped up at work and pretended to be looking for a job :P. She and Fluttershy took bets on what time it was. Dash was closer, so she won a smore.

7/31/19: I forgot to log stuff

• 4 weeks later...

8/1/19: I forgot to log stuff

8/2/19: I forgot to log stuff

8/3/19: Kurama and I hanged out. I thought about making a plan for steps to get ready for talking about my tulpas with my family, but felt like planning out the steps was villainous. Dash said the ends (normalizing my tulpas) & means (making a plan) weren’t bad.

8/4/19: I forgot to log stuff

8/5/19: We chatted about stuff.

8/6/19: Kurama tried to help me with my story.

8/7/19: Nina imposed herself next to me in the car. I made a mental note to go do something fun to liven things up for her. She said she was willing to try a scary movie.

8/8/19: I woke up and decided to go back to sleep, so I stayed totally still; I was able to hear my headmates clearer than usual.

8/9/19: I forgot to log stuff

8/10/19: Dash and I hanged out.

8/11/19: I forgot to log stuff

8/12/19: Nina and I hanged out. The stags and I chatted a bit.

8/13/19: I checked out our wonderland cuz I haven’t been there in a while. There was rain, and Dash turned her house into a cloud-house. Keystroke XD’d at a thing on Discord, so I heard him XDing for the first time ever. He surprised me by imposing himself a minute or two later.

8/14/19: Nina booped me :3.

8/15/19: Nina tried watching a bit of Jigsaw (actually, being present while I watched it).

8/16/19: I forgot to log stuff.

8/17/19: Thorax was excited to see Where’d You Go, Bernadette today. Dash and Shou popped up on the screen, sorta like Where’s Waldo if you already know where Waldo is xP.

8/18/19: Nina huggled me when I was upset about a controversial thing.

8/19/19: We didn’t do much today.

8/20/19: We didn’t do much today. Fluttershy, Dash, and I chatted about posting a “coming out” thing (see 1/1/18) to a plural site.

8/21/19: We chatted about stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

8/22/19: We didn’t do much today.

8/23/19: I had to write some marketing content for work. Fluttershy dictated one, and I could tell it sounded different from the other :).

8/24/19: Nina and I chatted. There was a bit of drama, but we talked it out.

8/25/19: I let Nina and Shou possess the body to take turns playing cards.

8/26/19: We didn’t do much today.

8/27/19: We didn’t do much today.

8/28/19: Dash comforted me during a rough patch.

8/29/19: Nina was excited to see some dogs.

8/30/19: Dash and Nina swapped voices for lols.

8/31/19: Nina and I talked about how she seems more connected to the body than everyone else.

9/1/19: I forgot to log stuff.

9/2/19: Keystroke and I hanged out.

9/3/19: I forgot to log stuff

9/4/19: I forgot to log stuff

9/5/19: Dash gave me a push when I kinda froze while interviewing someone.

9/6/19: I forgot to log stuff.

9/7/19: Nina and I chatted.

9/8/19: Shou hugged me :). When I hugged back, the first thought that popped into my head was how soft his fur was (even though I couldn’t actually feel it).

9/9/19: I saw Dash on my bed, then sitting in one of the chairs in our apartment. She smiled at “our”. Nina warned me not to eat too much sugar, cuz of my slightly upset stomach.

9/10/19: I forgot to log stuff.

9/11/19: Fluttershy and I chatted. I saw Nina laying in my friend’s minivan, and covertly scritched her.

• 2 weeks later...

9/12/19: I asked everyone what they wanted to do for dinner. Kurama voted for ramen. I don’t remember the other votes.

9/13/19: I spotted RD in a chair. When I looked away and back, she was closer. She made a Weeping Angel joke.

9/14/19: Nina and Sarah played a bit of bingo :). Nina ran while my friend drove. I felt some head pressures while watching my 3yo cousin being a 3yo, cuz Nina and Sarah thought he was really adorable :).

9/15/19: Nina’s voice came through clearer than usual this morning. I figured it’d be a good idea to have a reference (to maintain the clarity), but the FMA chimera episodes were sad; she found a neutral soundbite :D. We highfived about this. Later, she laid down on the bed, and Shou and I braided her hair/fur.

9/16/19: Nina and I chatted. Dash and I had some quality time (which we haven’t had in a while).

9/17/19: When I decided to watch a Lie to Me episode about multiple personalities, Dash suggested a DID-in-media drinking game.

9/18/19: Nina and I chatted. I worried I’d feel tired during a late work event tomorrow, and found out that chatting with loved ones can boost energy; basically an excuse to get off my butt and spend more quality time with my head-friends.

9/19/19: Dash and I chatted. Shou imposed himself and sat next to me.

9/20/19: I planned to spend more time with Rainbow Dash, but ended up not today.

9/21/19: RD and I hanged out. We chatted before bed.

• 2 weeks later...

9/22/19: I forgot to log stuff

9/23/19: Nina and I chatted. Dash wished me luck on my eye exam today.

9/24/19: Nina wanted to possess the body during a short filming thing. I noticed an almost automatic vocal/posture shift :). I sat in an empty theater to pretend I’m watching a movie, and Dash and Shou showed up on the stage XD.

9/25/19: I forgot to log stuff.

9/26/19: Nina spontaneously(?) walked beside me for a bit.

9/27/19: I forgot to log stuff.

9/28/19: Nina and I chatted. She said she was kinda bored. She was less bored when my grocery delivery fiiinally arrived.

9/29/19: Dash cheered a bit when I remembered to do a bit of exercise. Later, she, Fluttershy, Zephyr and I hanged out.

9/30/19: Nina and Dash were curious about chatting with my cousin today. I was totes okay with that. Dash liked the “totes”, and I got an image of her wearing a brown tote bag labeled “totes” xD. We didn’t end up doing possession, partly because last-minute dinner plan changes meant my cousin and I were eating spicy Indonesian food and the mouth was on fire.

10/1/19: I forgot to log stuff.

10/2/19: We chatted about stuff.

10/3/19: Nina sent me an image of her doing doggo things in zero-g space x3.

10/4/19: Nina pointed out that I’d been making her second-guess herself. I vowed to stop, then thanked her for calling me out. We highfived about this. I thought that an X-Files episode sounded interesting, but Dash knew me well enough to warn that the production values would be lower than something made more recently.

10/5/19: I was at a diamond-themed event, and I saw Dash dancing in a sparkly red dress.

10/6/19: I forgot to log stuff

• 3 weeks later...

10/7/19: I woke up and...something...with Nina. It was like we were chatting, but it was too fast for me to grasp/process. Nina said that it was just my sleepy brain glitching.

10/8/19: Dash imposed herself after I watched an MLP episode with her character in it. She said maybe this was “a narcissism thing” (healthy narcissism, not unhealthy). She flew alongside my Uber on the way to work :).

10/9/19: Dash called me out when I got distracted during an important meeting :).

10/10/19: I said “hey guys” in a chat, and Fluttershy did a sarcastic over-the-top “that’s sexist” bit xP. She said she thinks a youtuber I’ve watched before is rubbing off on her.

10/11/19: I forgot to log stuff

10/12/19: I forgot to log stuff

10/13/19: Dash and I tried to work on tactile imposition. We forgot to do more work on it. I noticed Fluttershy and Keystroke had good visual imposition though :).

10/14/19: We chatted about stuff. I noticed that Fluttershy’s mindvoice was pretty clear. And the other Shys’, too.

10/15/19: I asked RD what she wanted to do. Her first suggestion was to watch Twilight. I forgot to log stuff after that.

10/16/19: I forgot to log stuff

10/17/19: We chatted about stuff.

10/18/19: Nina suggested watching I Am Not A Serial Killer, so we did. She didn’t like it when I got mad/kinda upset that my Safeway delivery was out of Twix. Dash and I ended up singing a duet of Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu.

• 2 weeks later...

10/19/19: I forgot to log stuff

10/20/19: Nina hugged me, cuz the MLP series finale hit us both in the feels.

10/21/19: Keystroke picked out a Masquerade-y costume (I let him guide my eyes). Nina said that a wolf mask was too scary.

10/22/19: Fluttershy said I was doing a good job handling a bloody cut.

10/23/19: Nina and I chatted.

10/24/19: We chatted about stuff. Thorax and Kurama were silly :3.

10/25/19: We chatted about stuff.

10/26/19: I felt really tired, so Nina hugged me :).

10/27/19: We chatted about stuff.

10/28/19: Keystroke and I hanged out. Dash and I watched Rainbow Dash Presents: Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu <3.

10/29/19: We chatted about stuff.

10/30/19: Nina showed up in a cute bug costume :3.

10/31/19: We chatted about stuff. Fluttershy booped me.