Am I Making Progress?

Sometimes, instead of just doing some serious focusing, I'll add Salvia into my day dreams. I think of if a some sort of scenario. Make a small mental environment, add some backstory to it, give me and her an objective, then just kinda journey along. She still isn't sentient, so I have to puppet and parrot her. Since I'm not focusing directly on her form, I was wondering if I was still making progress.

I think sometimes just narrating all day (or as much as you can) can be more helpful than extensive parroting or puppeting. That's just my experience though.

Whenever I did parrot I made sure to say something like "I'm going to parrot you for a while" and finish with "I'm done parroting, any responses from now on will be from you" and then I just continued narrating. That way when she responded I KNEW it was her.

There are many approaches though, the less doubt you have the faster things progress, from my experience anyway.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Hell, whatever you do to encourage it, go ahead. It's definitely not detrimental to the process to make up daydreams like that. I used to do the same thing in class from time to time, either when there were no comfortable places for them to actually sit down in the classroom or there was something I had to halfway pay attention to (eventually, Geometry is just the same ideas applied to different shapes). I usually used my wonderland, but even so, it greatly helped with my open eye visualization and ability to construct a apse reality. So yeah, this is a great idea! Good luck :D

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Thanks Quilten and Sakura! Hm...I'll try to think of a way to distinguish my parroting between her real voice. I'm really indecisive on wonderlands, so I'm hoping that once she comes across a environment that she's comfortable with, she'll make that into (our?) wonderland. For me, anything is alright, I just want her to be comfortable.

Glad to be a help.To distinguish parroting from her voice, you could maybe teach her to say something simple like"beep" before she actually talks. It's kind of weird, and I don't know how well it would work, but who knows. Well, for our wonderland we basically just have a huge island with one of environments, and we go exploring from time to time if we get a bit bored, so you could combine them. Again, just an idea.

P.S. I'm Phaneron, Quilten is my tupper, which it says under my name, but nobody, obviously, can see it on mobile. I don't know why I chose my tulpa's name for my username, but whatever. :P

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]