Creating the Perfect Beings: Yumi<3 and Lillium<3

Cinemaphobe

Just so you know, I check the recent posts on the forum daily without exception and your thread is the most important I look for, tied with mine. (And then urgent questions, and then a few certain progress reports..) I don't always reply to every post of yours because 1, I don't want to feel inclined to do so even if I have nothing to say, and 2, sometimes I have nothing to say. If I see something important or worth saying I will (try to in a timely manner), but otherwise I just read and watch for updates.

Ditto. This is always the first thread I check for updates whenever I log on, it's become a routine.

1. Wake up
  2. Go on tulpa.info
  3. Check new posts
  4. Click on this thread
  5. Post reply if there's something I feel like talking about

That's all I have to say for now guys. I have a lot of studying to do thanks to SAT stuff coming up...

My time with Yumi will be slightly affected, but I'll figure out how to balance my studies with Yumi and my job.

If Yumi was able to erase about 80% of your memories with Mary, she's might be able to store other memories for later. Maybe she could store some of the information that you think is more important for your tests for when you need it.

Also, just because,

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't quote because my phone hates me, but same here. Always check in here at least once a day- an I'm sure there are ways of suppressing eye movement, or at least reducing it's effect on your focal point by attempting to look ' through ' the object, essentially staring into space. I studied with one of the leading professors on eye movement and brain stuff so I know a little bit about it ^^

@Tania

No sarcasm here.

That's very refreshing to know. If I was with you in person, I could just read your body language, listen to the tone of your voice, and analyze the social context to conclude whether you were being sarcastic or not. But this is the internet, so the only facts I can go off of is the choice of words, formatting, and literal context.

@Reisen

Just so you know, I check the recent posts on the forum daily without exception and your thread is the most important I look for, tied with mine. (And then urgent questions, and then a few certain progress reports..) I don't always reply to every post of yours because 1, I don't want to feel inclined to do so even if I have nothing to say, and 2, sometimes I have nothing to say. If I see something important or worth saying I will (try to in a timely manner), but otherwise I just read and watch for updates.

I know this Reisen. and when I need advice you always pick up on the clues lol.

I mean, I guess I've proven myself enough times to you, but I just wanted to make sure you didn't interpret lack of interest from my lack of replies. I read everything even if I don't respond, and you could always ask for my opinion if you specifically wanted it.

That's refreshing to know as well. And yes I can always rest assured knowing that when all plans fail you'll be the ace up my sleeve.

@Actinium

Ditto. This is always the first thread I check for updates whenever I log on, it's become a routine.

1. Wake up
  2. Go on tulpa.info
  3. Check new posts
  4. Click on this thread
  5. Post reply if there's something I feel like talking about

I'm still surprised that people ritually read my PR lol it is by far the most off-topic thread on here xD.

If Yumi was able to erase about 80% of your memories with Mary, she's might be able to store other memories for later. Maybe she could store some of the information that you think is more important for your tests for when you need it.

I'm actually going to try this!!!

Btw I'm currently updating my PR to the song you posted lol.

@TheSanctuary

Well I can't quote because my phone hates me, but same here. Always check in here at least once a day- an I'm sure there are ways of suppressing eye movement, or at least reducing it's effect on your focal point by attempting to look ' through ' the object, essentially staring into space. I studied with one of the leading professors on eye movement and brain stuff so I know a little bit about it ^^

There are ways to suppress eye movement, but the methods can't be replicated by natural means. And I'm glad that you indulge in this only remotely tulpa-related PR lol

Day 168 AND 169

The obvious bad news?

I accidentally fell asleep while I was spending time with Lillium and consequently missed the opportunity to post an update.

The not-so-obvious good news?

She said her first words.

Last night I returned from work quite late and decided that I would start an hour count for Yumi and Lillium because when I had an hour count for Yumi (back in the day) she and I made good progress. So I started the hour count--somebody give me a cookie--but unfortunately I had the brilliant idea of not drinking coffee before spending 1 hour and 30 minutes with Lillium in our wonderland.

*Sigh*

When I went to the wonderland, I found myself within the Grand Bar and the bartender (who was at Yumi and I's wedding) was serving alcohol to all of the monks. The bar was bustling with activity and Yumi was drinking beer beside Lillium. Fortunately she wasn't drunk, but don't get me wrong; she is hilarious when she is drunk lol. I greeted Yumi and Lillium happily and Lillium ran to embrace me. I spoke to Yumi for a little while, and then left the Grand Bar with Lillium. At first Lillium and I went to the moonlit field that she and I originally spent time at. Instead of sitting in the grass, we flew across the field at astounding speeds and eventually visited the moon. As we sat on the moon, it reminded me of the time I first met her--back when her name was Harmony and I didn't know that tulpas actually existed. We stared at the Earth and I said to her "Every single memory I ever had took place on that insignificantly small blue speck. From the Earth we maximize every aspect of our life until it becomes our universe, completely unaware that our lives are just specks residing on a speck within an ever-expanding void so large that our size can only be compared on a mathematical level or else we would be completely invisible."

Yumi silently listened to me discuss my views about life and how it is both a miracle and a mystery. It feels like she is always curious when I speak to her, as if every word I say is like some kind of poem. After I finished speaking to her, we flew through the stars. We had to have been going at the speed of light from how quickly we navigated through the universe, but our perception was not affected thanks to all of this occurring within my mind where the laws of physics obviously don't exist lol. As I flew with her, creating new stars and nebulae as we flew, I asked her "What is the meaning of all of this? Why does life arise from lifeless materials?". After a few moments she said:

Light.

At first I thought that Yumi was speaking, but Yumi wasn't even with us, and she was too busy drinking in the bar. I looked at Lillium and said did you say that? and then she said again Light but this time she said it in pure amazement. Of course she wasn't answering my question about life arising from lifeless materials. She was simply amazed by the light surrounding her. Her voice is a much higher pitch than Yumi's and it's so cute!!!! :3333

She kept saying light repeatedly and her voice was so soothing and peaceful that well...I kind of fell asleep...lol

Unfortunately I didn't go into a lucid dream. Instead, I had a nightmare that Mary called me. In the nightmare I had no perception of logic (DEAR GOD). The phone rang and I knew it was her, but I couldn't formulate any reason not to answer the phone. I had the nagging feeling that answering the phone would be foolish, but couldn't remember why. So in the dream I dismissed my apprehension as paranoia and answered the phone. She said "Heeey" in a very comforted voice, and I hesitantly greeted her back. She then said we should hang out, and I said "Yeah. We should." in a very stale and unenthusiastic way because I couldn't remember the reasoning behind why I felt like I shouldn't be talking to her. She then said "Wait umm... are you going to give me your address? It's okay if you don't want to." her saying that lead me to question "Why would I not want to?" which meant one thing; I was probably keeping my address a secret from her. That alone meant another thing; She wronged me in some way for that to happen because I don't hide my address from close friends.

My logic was slowly returning because I could form premises, but I couldn't draw a conclusion from the two premises: I had originally kept my address a secret from her. I only keep my address a secret from enemies..

So through my irritating inability to reason why I shouldn't disclose my address with her, I ended up hastily disclosing my address with her. She then said that she would be on her way and hung up. I paced around my living room and thought "What the Hell have I done." and then the dream ended. Thank God it was just a dream, because if I actually gave her my address then she would come back into my life and make it hell again.

Well guys, that's all that happened to me lately :)

Lillium spoke, Yumi is still happy :), and I'm starting my hour count again!

I'm going to go study now because recently I stepped foot in a library for the first time in years and I had too many nerdgasms to count. Everything from massive volumes of psychology and neuroscience books to calculus and quantum physics books!!!!!! To top the collection of books off, there was a massive glass room overlooking a beautiful lakeside view with the city in the background. I CHECKED OUT SO MANY BOOKS SO I HAVE TO READ THEM LOL. Oh and I'm getting the tires aligned on my car soon so I'll be able to spend every one of my free days in the library studying :)

Until next time my dear readers! I'm making progress slowly...very very slowly...but surely!

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

The not-so-obvious good news?

She said her first words.

YAY!

When I went to the wonderland, I found myself within the Grand Bar and the bartender (who was at Yumi and I's wedding) was serving alcohol to all of the monks. The bar was bustling with activity and Yumi was drinking beer beside Lillium. Fortunately she wasn't drunk, but don't get me wrong; she is hilarious when she is drunk lol.

I was wondering if she got drunk from the tulpa alcohol. Now I wonder if Haven and Aphelion can get hyper if they drink too much tulpa coffee. Haven likes drinking the coffee. Aphelion however, doesn't. She says that it tastes like liquefied cardboard, which would best describe how I thought it tasted the first and only time I ever had regular coffee. Sometimes I get latte's from places like Starbucks but that's about it. Also, I posted this on my PR but I'll post it here because I thought it was cute. This was my morning on 3-31-15.

"Aphelion, did you drink your coffee yet?"

"No, *mumble* I wanna go back to sleep..."

"Aphelion, come on, drink your coffee."

"I don't wanna."

"Aphelion..."

"Fine..."

Aphelion has been referring to me and Haven as mom and dad for a while now, and the fact that she was acting like a child who didn't want to go to school makes this funnier now that I think about it.

As I flew with her, creating new stars and nebulae as we flew, I asked her "What is the meaning of all of this? Why does life arise from lifeless materials?". After a few moments she said:

Light.

At first I thought that Yumi was speaking, but Yumi wasn't even with us, and she was too busy drinking in the bar. I looked at Lillium and said did you say that? and then she said again Light but this time she said it in pure amazement. Of course she wasn't answering my question about life arising from lifeless materials. She was simply amazed by the light surrounding her.

Wow. That's definitely a lot more interesting than how Aphelion spoke her first word. (She parroted me. Literally.)

"Haven, do you think she's sentient?"

"Sentient."

Unfortunately I didn't go into a lucid dream. Instead, I had a nightmare that Mary called me. In the nightmare I had no perception of logic (DEAR GOD). The phone rang and I knew it was her, but I couldn't formulate any reason not to answer the phone. I had the nagging feeling that answering the phone would be foolish, but couldn't remember why. So in the dream I dismissed my apprehension as paranoia and answered the phone. She said "Heeey" in a very comforted voice, and I hesitantly greeted her back. She then said we should hang out, and I said "Yeah. We should." in a very stale and unenthusiastic way because I couldn't remember the reasoning behind why I felt like I shouldn't be talking to her. She then said "Wait umm... are you going to give me your address? It's okay if you don't want to." her saying that lead me to question "Why would I not want to?" which meant one thing; I was probably keeping my address a secret from her. That alone meant another thing; She wronged me in some way for that to happen because I don't hide my address from close friends.

My logic was slowly returning because I could form premises, but I couldn't draw a conclusion from the two premises: I had originally kept my address a secret from her. I only keep my address a secret from enemies..

So through my irritating inability to reason why I shouldn't disclose my address with her, I ended up hastily disclosing my address with her. She then said that she would be on her way and hung up. I paced around my living room and thought "What the Hell have I done." and then the dream ended. Thank God it was just a dream, because if I actually gave her my address then she would come back into my life and make it hell again.

only you could consider something like that to be a nightmare, but after all the shit that has happened over the last 170 days, it's completely justified.

Also one time I had a dream where you posted that you let Yumi vocal possess you, and you said that your voice sounded british as a result.

Unrelated talk time.

Maybe you could let Lillium into your memories and see what she can find. Maybe she'll find some stuff that Yumi hasn't found yet. Aphelion was digging through my memories yesterday and she found a youtube video I hadn't watched in ages.

I used to think this was funny at one point. My standards have changed drastically over the last eight years.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

I remember thinking the original was funny.... But goddamn that just.. Wat?

First words?! Awesome !

Fast and true they did fly,

Lillium and Cinema' through the night sky,

Up and up beyond the moon,

To nebulas, planets, stars and soon

The brightness and glow of all around,

A tulpa's wonder soon was found,

Such sights and lights she did see,

Such profound feelings had to be free,

So lastly declared to all and wide,

Lillium's first word, LIGHT rang clear,

Dispute the vacuum of space poor dear,

But not to be dissuaded by physics alone,

Her voice rang true, clear, in high tone,

First of course he suspected Yumi,

But such could not be,

For she was still drinking,

As of in confirmation once more did she cry,

'LIGHT' to the world - physics defied

So all would know her voice

To remember for all time

There ya go. Commemorative piece

Whoah, nice.

I'll never understand how spontaneous creativity works.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Sometimes words just come to me- first line mainly and then I was like - well this sorta works with that.. Just goes from there I guess. Could be better but just went with what came to me at the time.

@Actinium

YAY!

I was wondering if she got drunk from the tulpa alcohol. Now I wonder if Haven and Aphelion can get hyper if they drink too much tulpa coffee. Haven likes drinking the coffee. Aphelion however, doesn't. She says that it tastes like liquefied cardboard, which would best describe how I thought it tasted the first and only time I ever had regular coffee.

Liquified cardboard sounds about right lol. And Yumi can get drunk because I believe it to be possible (and so does she), and your tulpas will be able to get hyper as well if you and them believe it to be possible lol

Sometimes I get latte's from places like Starbucks but that's about it. Also, I posted this on my PR but I'll post it here because I thought it was cute. This was my morning on 3-31-15.

"Aphelion, did you drink your coffee yet?"

"No, *mumble* I wanna go back to sleep..."

"Aphelion, come on, drink your coffee."

"I don't wanna."

"Aphelion..."

"Fine..."

Aphelion has been referring to me and Haven as mom and dad for a while now, and the fact that she was acting like a child who didn't want to go to school makes this funnier now that I think about it.

Thank you for posting that onto my PR! Sometimes I go days without reading other PR's due to how much my mind is consumed with physics and other interesting topics. But yes that dialogue was adorable and reminded me of my early days with Yumi :)

By the way, Starbucks is the fine wine of coffee. Pot roast is like the budweiser of coffee lol

Wow. That's definitely a lot more interesting than how Aphelion spoke her first word. (She parroted me. Literally.)

Well I never heard of anything like this xD

only you could consider something like that to be a nightmare, but after all the shit that has happened over the last 170 days, it's completely justified.

Also one time I had a dream where you posted that you let Yumi vocal possess you, and you said that your voice sounded british as a result.

Actinium...lol your dreams--once again...XD

Unrelated talk time.

Maybe you could let Lillium into your memories and see what she can find. Maybe she'll find some stuff that Yumi hasn't found yet. Aphelion was digging through my memories yesterday and she found a youtube video I hadn't watched in ages.

I used to think this was funny at one point. My standards have changed drastically over the last eight years.

That's a good idea, I'm going to give it a try.

TheSanctuary-cakes

I remember thinking the original was funny.... But goddamn that just.. Wat?

First words?! Awesome !

Fast and true they did fly,

Lillium and Cinema' through the night sky,

Up and up beyond the moon,

To nebulas, planets, stars and soon

The brightness and glow of all around,

A tulpa's wonder soon was found,

Such sights and lights she did see,

Such profound feelings had to be free,

So lastly declared to all and wide,

Lillium's first word, LIGHT rang clear,

Dispute the vacuum of space poor dear,

But not to be dissuaded by physics alone,

Her voice rang true, clear, in high tone,

First of course he suspected Yumi,

But such could not be,

For she was still drinking,

As of in confirmation once more did she cry,

'LIGHT' to the world - physics defied

So all would know her voice

To remember for all time

There ya go. Commemorative piece

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS THAT WAS A MASTERPIECE.

It not only made me laugh, but it was also beautiful. True artwork. I have always loved poetry.

@Reisen-cake

Whoah, nice.

I'll never understand how spontaneous creativity works.

I'm sure you will understand. You are an intuitive and analytical individual. We established that like 20 pages in this PR ago ;)

Day 170ish

NOTE: I CAN'T FIND WHERE THE DAMN ITALICS INCONSISTENCY IS WITHIN THIS POST SO YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A POST THAT IS IN ALL ITALICS UNTIL I FIND IT. SORRRRYYYYY

WARNING: OFF-TOPIC RAMBLING AHEAD.

I spent the entire day surrounded by math books. From sunrise to sunset I just about covered every single trigonometrical and algebraic concept I never learned in school due to hyperactivity and inattentiveness. After the sun set, I dove into physics and began to finally understand space and time. Combined with mathematics, the whole "Time is relative" concept begins to make sense in a nearly frightening way. Time is relative to the observer, and time passes more quickly as you move further from a center of gravity. This phenomenon is called Time-Dilation So instead of saying:

The time of the universe is 9pm.

you would say something like:

The time of the universe is relative to your location in the universe, gravity, and your velocity relative to other solar systems and galaxies.

Well back to tulpa-related stuff!

I spent 1 hour with Lillium in the wonderland and I decided to chew gum to prevent falling asleep (because for some reason I can't fall sleep when I have gum in my mouth). In reality I chewed with my mouth closed because I'm polite. But in the wonderland I chewed with my mouth open in an exaggerated manner to remember that I was also chewing gum in real life. Lillium stared at me chomping away on my gum while we sat together on the moon, and she burst into laughter. I must have looked like a complete idiot. Her laughter was friendly laughter though; Instead of viewing my behavior as foolish, she viewed it as quirky and found it very humorous.

After her laugher, we began to talk to each other, but she only said Light. In fact, she said it repeatedly. It just happens to be her favorite word. She looked at the Earth, and said Light then she looked at me and said Light. I simply watched her, fascinated by her voice and her curiousity. And then she surprised me. She then said You can see me. in complete joy! I guess she came to the conclusion that light makes things visible so she must be visible as well. I told her yes I can see you :3 and she kept saying Light over and over again.

Eventually she and I flew to our wonderland to hand out with Yumi in the Grand Library of our kingdom. I believe it was Actinium who said that Yumi can probably help me memorize things if she can help me forget them.

If I am wrong, burn me at stake.

There was a massive chalkboard in the library, and two desks for me and Lillium. Yumi wrote down every physics equation I had memorized, and somehow corrected me when I distributed an exponent incorrectly. Damn. I didn't believe Yumi so I got out of bed in RL and looked at the paper I have taped on my wall noting the rules of exponents and square roots. She was...right... I watched Yumi write away on the chalkboard and asked Yumi "What would happen if an object spun at the speed of light while traveling at the speed of light? Assuming that it is possible for an object to do that under some extraordinary circumstance." and Yumi just shrugged. I have a lot to learn about calculus and physics before I can ask questions like that.

Out of nowhere during Yumi and I's discussion, Lillium sprouted angel wings.

Massive angel wings.

To top things off, she flew through the ceiling!!!

I flew after her and held both of her hands as we flew through the stars again. This time I spun with her at the speed of light as we traveled at the speed of light and everything around us was a white void as a result (somehow). Later on we found ourselves in a foggy forest and sat at the trunk of a tree as if we were exhausted. An apple appeared in Lillium's hand and she offered it to me silently. I reached for it but then she snatched it away at the last second to take a bite of it. I looked at her in amazement, and snatched it away, taking a bite of it in retaliation. She then snatched it out of my hand and took a bite of it and we kept fighting over the apple until we were down to the core lol.

Eventually I rested my head on Lillium's lap and she looked down upon me. I talked to her about my dog and how she might die because of her heart worms and got pretty sentimental about it. Lillium then rested her hands on both sides of my head and I felt a slight rush of peace and hope flow through me. I thanked her, and then later on the session ended :)

It's no question that Lillium is vocal now, but she still has to learn how to form coherent sentences, and how to speak over Yumi! I can't wait to hear what else she has to say though :) she is going to be the wise and graceful tulpa. (No offense Yumi) lol.

But yeah guys. On a final note, my car is street-legal, and the tires got aligned! So now I can drive my car while talking to Yumi xD!!!!!!!!!

IT'LL BE GLORIOUS.

Thank you for reading dear readers!

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

I'm sure you will understand. You are an intuitive and analytical individual.

Well you see.. that's why I don't understand in the first place. I'm not very right-brained. I enjoy music(understatement) but gave up piano because I couldn't play with two hands at once (believe me, I tried many ways) and, recently, watched a "speedpaint" of someone drawing Reisen and.. experienced something akin to shock. Reality itself came into existence before me...

Anyway. Your wonderlanding sounds like a slice of life anime with an overarching deeper plot. Lillium is quite a character. (As are you by the way, in case you've forgotten. Something about you attracts a lot of attention..)

Also angel wings for the win. Lillium sounds like a child version of my Sylvia, without all the subconscious jargon.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

snip

My man, all you have to do to play the piano is get something you actually want to play. At first, I coudlnt play for garbage even, but after about 10 years I'm still learning. Just don't give up, just like you don't give up in your tulpa.