The Shadow Knight

Tulpa Mentorship

I believe I started a thread on this a while back, but I think It might be a good idea to bring it back up. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to maybe make some posts or videos that go into detail in their own process of creating their tulpa(e)?

If anyone is willing to mentor junior tulpamancers?

I've been on and off for a year with my tulpa and I feel like I've made no real progress, or that I had made some progress, but it reset back to 0% pretty much. I have a fairly good imagination and can see things with my minds eye but I have so much trouble with focusing. I personally would need someone to post video guides or tips to sort of explain things to me in person on how they themselves dealt with focusing problems.

Heck maybe even record yourself during an active tulpaforcing session with some voice-over or subtitles or something like that would be helpful.

my mind is wired that there is usually a "right" way to do something. Since Tulpaforcing has no single right way, it is hard for my mind to comprehend it. So what do you experienced tulpamancers say, will you help us juniors that struggle? (Preferably with some videos? :D)

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'm not very experienced, with only about 8 months of practice, so I can't really say much else on the topic of mentorship. But I think I might be able to help you with the whole "right way to do stuff" thing. What I did when I started I just went through all the guides that I could find and I pieced together what seemed the best way to do things using bits of all the guides that I'd looked at. To me, that was the "right" way to go about tulpamancy, even if there is no actual "right" way to do so. If that didn't help at all, sorry. If it did, yay!

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

I can fully agree with Lucas. After all, such an subjective subject needs a subjective approach. The only "right" way to do things is what works for you.

Honestly I was thinking about how we could do this and "You could make a thread documenting your progress and questions, and we can answer there" came to mind... But that's called a progress report.

That being said, I was practically Cinemaphobe's mentor in that aspect. But a progress report allows a lot more than just one opinion. I'll tell you a secret to getting more people to respond to your PR threads: Ask questions. No one can resist answering questions.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Now that you've brought this up again I kinda want to actually make videos like you are saying. I may not be the most experienced (even though I have been doing this for 11 months now) but I could always help!