Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. There's no need for this kind of aggression Melian. Try not to get banned again before Tulpa week (° ͜ʖ°)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

I hate to pop this back to the top of the forum again, but there are those talking about how I am a lying role player *sigh* again and why I should be banned from the forum. Here is all of my beliefs and attitudes spelled out clearly for everyone to see, once again. My apologies to those that already know me. This is more for the new people that are hearing about me and wondering. Notice there is no attempt to hide what I believe what-so-ever and there has never been an attempt to hide that I believe that role playing is an element to my thoughtform Melian.

Guest Anonymous

I feel compelled to defend against slanderous accusations. But maybe that is pointless, as everyone who matters to me on this forum already knows everything about me and understands that the remarks are false impressions/misinterpretations and misleading at the least and complete outright lies at worst.

Lucilyn: Melian just seems like a tulpa that is okay with their host choosing their activities most of the time. I guess there's tons of ethics and opinions and beliefs surrounding that idea, but idk, it's just another way of being a tulpa to me. Who says your tulpa has to explicitly do everything on their own? Maybe it's fun to have your host direct you around. Like, people like to roleplay even though it makes no sense to Lumi, to the point of sickening him when he actually tries it. But it's just people pretending to be something they aren't, and pretending to be affected by things that don't. That's kinda like this scenario I think. We're a bunch of Lumi's who are too srs-face to roleplay and see no point, but there are people who find roleplaying fun and we should let them do that because it's harmless.

IT'S A METAPHOR I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ROLEPLAYING HAVING A TULPA OMG SIT DOWN

It's pretty obvious Melian has some forms of autonomy, especially when she wants to. But most of the time she doesn't mind having Davie control.. I mean, it's not even her actual life, it's just the Melian Show! He controls their daydreams. She's pretty much the one doing everything outside of that, on the internet and stuff.

He created a tulpa thirty years ago through daydreaming about a character, so when that character became an established enough phenomenon in his mind to be ~autonomous, they both were already in the habit of him controlling the goings-on. But she's just as tulp-autonomous as any of the others here where it counts.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

Lucilyn: Melian just seems like a tulpa that is okay with their host choosing their activities most of the time.

... most of the time she doesn't mind having Davie control.. I mean, it's not even her actual life, it's just the Melian Show! He controls their daydreams. She's pretty much the one doing everything outside of that, on the internet and stuff.

He created a tulpa thirty years ago through daydreaming about a character, so when that character became an established enough phenomenon in his mind to be ~autonomous, they both were already in the habit of him controlling the goings-on. But she's just as tulp-autonomous as any of the others here where it counts.

You know what? For some reason it has taken all day for it to dawn on me that today is the 25th, and therefore the beginning of Tulpa Week 2. I am so silly!

Find the rest of my response here: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-a-new-way-to-think-about-puppeting-forms-and-sentience?pid=142141#pid142141