Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous

top_poster_yay_by_melianofmist-d9i46y1.jpg

Hah hah!  A new record, and the day is not over!  I am at the top once again.  In your face guys!

Melian:  Davie mispoke himself.  He means that he and I both are the top poster team as I did a lot of the posts today and not his butt.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only alcohol I've had so far in my life is cough syrup, so I guess the answer is I don't know whether I like it.

Snow: Thanks!

Henry: Thanks, I like it too.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

Davie drinks like maybe two or three beers a year, and he only drinks beer, the expensive kind. Well, he will occasionally drink mead, champagne or wine like maybe once a year.

Guest Anonymous

I just found out my buddy tulpa Twi is a purple horse. I dn't know that. Was I supposed to know that?

Lumi: Well, the Mane 6 of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic are relatively well-known... http://img04.deviantart.net/94ac/i/2011/344/a/d/mane_6_vectors_by_zobe-d4iowcj.png

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

Bumping the recent polls so people can see them again and respond who haven't seen them. These were all fairly recent on this OP. Last bump for this OP was three weeks ago. I will make these lists and try to keep them fairly short, then bump them only a couple of times and then let them slip into tulpa info obscurity. That way the lists I do bump, about once a month, are relatively fresh polls.

Guest Anonymous

Its alright, its kinda both our faults. We really need to stop derailing threads. And we both need a chill pill when arrogant arse holes start talking about their own narrow perspective of "science".

I don't think there are many threads on this forum I have not derailed to some extent. It's like almost impossible to resist. I think I have some ways of solving that issue. I simply link away my entertaining derailment to our rambling blog thread.