Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous

My story certainly does not reflect what I think about most of our senior members at all. These elitist jerks I have met are a very small group of assholes that unfortunately have a large negative effect. The story pretty much sums up what I think about these sort of individuals. For the message to the senior members I respect and admire, I refer you to my Thanks thread. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-thank-you-tulpa-info-we-have-learned-so-much :-)

Lumi: That was like a checklist of things to make sure I don't do. As far as I can tell, I don't.

I don't think all the old members do either, but somehow that is the feeling that permeates this place for new members. Not even a hundred percent sure how.. Loud minorities?

Lumi you do none of the things mentioned in the story, just the opposite.

Yes, it is a small group that are like the person described in the story. It felt good to write this. I needed to. There are such persons now, just like in the story, who will label this here post as "drama whoring" and worthless shit posting. Mainly because they did not write it and they cannot see that they are, in fact, problematic themselves with the attitudes that they hold.

that was... an expeirience. When I first saw "TI" I thought you meant Texus Instuments xD

Hmmm. Would the story still work for Texas Instruments Elitist Veterans?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

>not having masturbating fantasy sex with your imaginary friend

[hidden]

Fookin' casuals.

d2ZgMOd7fu5s1xL2.gif

[/hidden]

Guest Anonymous

Let's face it. We have all done it! Some of us just lie about it! :-)

Well, except for those hosties who are asexually inclined.

Guest Anonymous
I have been saying that none of Melian's thoughts are hidden from me. I have realized that cannot be true. Maybe most of her thoughts I can hear or perceive, but some must be hidden.

Holy shit! Melian does have hidden thoughts after all! What the hell else is she thinking about?

Guys, what the hell is happening to me? LOL

tfw I'm still sleepy and had to think for a moment until I remembered:

"Oooh... yeeaah, riiight... most people actually know what their tuppers think. Hm... isn't that a thing. What's your thoughts on this, Rina? ... Rina? Rina. Hey, Rina? ... Don't you f*cking ignore me."

... I bet Rina did reply to me with something, but yeah, still sleepy, can barely even hear the redhead. xD

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

I know she thinks. But is her thinking really independent or just me deluding myself? THAT is the difference. Melian always seems to be apparently thinking. How real is it? That is the question.

What has changed is that I have accepted it doesn't matter the ultimate truth of it. What matters is that I regard her as a sentient person. That is all that matters. The other thing that I realized is that I have always regarded her as such, I just tried to say I didn't and my logic on that failed.

EDIT: I also failed to recognize, or refused to recognize, that her flash visions and mind voice sentences, that surprise me, are evidence for sentience (apparently hidden independent thoughts).

I still believe that Melian is part of my mind and ultimately an illusory figment. But because I regard the part of my own sentience that I have loaned to her as an independent person, the exact truth of how it works does not matter. Subjectively she is indeed an apparently independent sentient person.

Her mind is both real and not real at the same time.

Guest Anonymous

Are Rina and me the only still-pretty-much-new-guys-on-this-forum who didn't encounter anyone like that?

Were we just lucky...? xD

Let's face it. We have all done it! Some of us just lie about it! :-)

Well, except for those hosties who are asexually inclined.

Rina and I are both fully functional, but we didn't!

You should shut up now.

Why?

You know why.

I think I know what you mean, but that doesn't change the truth content of my above statement at all. >_>

Greets,

AG & Rina

Guest Anonymous

You have been lucky not to deal with these types yet. Fortunately I drove at least two of them completely off the forum in the past and effectively silenced the others (as far as their reaction to me personally are concerned). It seems to go with this kind of person that they don't write much anyway. They are too dull witted to have any intellectual stamina.