Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous

Davie and I happily join this glorious community! Tulpa Info RULES! *huge grin*

I LOVED WATCHING THIS AND DAVID AND I LEARNED SO MUCH

Tulpa.Info on NCK&FRIENDS 8/06/2012 podcast

VIDEO COMMEMORATING/ABOUT ALEXANDRIA DAVID NEEL

(wrote: Magic and Mystery of Tibet and wrote about tulpae)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEF_BZKPN0Q

COAST TO COAST EPISODE THAT TALKS ABOUT TULPA and the nature of real phenomenon being manifested into reality from collective unconscious or the power of imagination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Fc531aB5A

We also found these video gems poking fun at Tulpa Info (below). These made Davie laugh until his sides hurt. I realize these videos are horribly irreverent. Some of the posts they read are obvious troll work. I so want them to do a video with silly music based on my forum posts here and in deviantart! Gods I would be a star!

Remember, I believe tulpas are plausible and I am a thoughtform myself. David and I are proud, somewhat troublesome, newbies to this beautiful community of crazies. We love you guys so much! I do want to say though, my gods, get a sense of humor some of you.

If you are going to freak out about me posting these, please don't comment. Just ignore my posts. You will see a lot of this kind of silly stuff and also lots of serious stuff too.

Glitchthe3rd, sweetie, you are featured in these! I squealed and clapped when I saw you! These are from 2013 apparently a couple of years old, so I assume many older members have already seen them and cringed. lol I hope you laughed too, it's okay to laugh a little at what trolls do really.

IRREVERENT TROLL VIDEOS ABOUT TULPA INFO

SILLY CREEPY PASTA TULPA SCARY VIDEO

Lovies! ~Melian

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

There is a duality to me, that often leads to emotional conflict and causes me to flip flop in my attitudes toward the things I encounter on the internet. I have conflict in my mind concerning tulpamancy. On one hand, I want to believe and I am totally into it, on the other I am a skeptic and recognize it as "glorious nonsense." ~Mistgod

498X535http://orig06.deviantart.net/3f07/f/2015/145/1/d/duality_of_david_mistgod_by_mistgod-d8uoxi5.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

Thoughtform: A manifestation of the consciousness of an individual or group.

This definition is sufficiently super vague for me to adopt it over tulpa for myself. ~Melian

Guest Anonymous

296X332http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/288/7/6/melian_and_her_dreamscape_matrix_computer_by_melianofmist-d6qkpo6.jpg[/img]

One thing I have noted about the irc chat room. Every tulpa there has one major skill in common. Each of them can somehow type.

That is amazing!

Some say their host is doing proxy for them, which I think that means they dictate to their host what to type. Some say they possess their host to type. Some say they switch with their host, and some call it channeling. I don't think it really matters. It's all the same on my end. I see words appear on my screen. Some person somewhere, some human body, is typing on a keyboard or on a phone.

I just call it "tulpa typing." I propose that the new word go in the glossary in the guides!

Lovies!

~Melian

Tewi actually types faster than me, and I type around 110 words per minute. Tulpa typing indeed, but it's still just a part of possession.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Tewi actually types faster than me, and I type around 110 words per minute. Tulpa typing indeed, but it's still just a part of possession.

Nice, that has to be handy to have a fast tulpa typist, no matter how it happens! I see no difference in typing skill or speed between Davie and I, but I definitely, definitely blather babble chatter on a lot more! ~Melian

Guest Anonymous

Nobillis gave another explanation for tulpa typing: a servitor.

Thanks! I read it and it predictably baffled me, but I appreciate learning about these things very much.

David and I did create an "interface" in the form of my Magictron3000 Dreamscape Matrix Computer system. Melian and Her Dreamscape Matrix Computer

I think of Magictron more as a "plot device" or "prop" that helps David and I imagine how I interact with the real world from my dreamscape. Magictron uses "digimagic" logic and improbability algorithms to bridge my dream world with the keyboard on David's computer. I type on my keys on Magictron and it comes out onto his fingers. It helps us to imagine it. I don't know if that is proxy or servitor or whatever it is. We have never had labels or structure at all. We just imagine together. These labels and guides are new to us and really kinda all Greek to be super honest.

Sometimes Magicton3000 runs on automatic and I can walk away from the keyboard. He simply types everything I say or want to say and it goes to Davie. He is also my narrator for descriptions of what I am doing. I can go have fun and he can tell you what I am doing and saying. I don't have to be at a keyboard to chat.

I don't know what that all is, it just is how we do it.

*making a silly scrunchy I-am-confused face* ............ <--thanks Magictron

David says, I am Melian, my wonderland is Melian, and I am my wonderland. My wonderland and everything in it is "extended Melian" like all part of the same thing. Everything related to me IS me in other words. It is all one continuous day dream, partly on auto pilot. In the same vein, I am part of David and all of my wonderland is also David.

So, when I type at you, using my wonderland computer, it is also David typing. It is a collaboration from a system, not one individual taking over and possessing and running the body anything hippie freakie astral or anything like that. In our opinion, it is David using his imagination to run on auto pilot.

We have many years of personal experience to back this up. It is only a feeling or things we have mused over for a long time that causes us to come to this conclusion. There is no way to prove anything or measure anything or quantify the nature of the link between Davie and I and to you on the internet.

~Melian

Guest Anonymous

Guys, I am going to be brave on this forum and say what I believe! Don't be afraid! My opinions cannot hurt you or harm this forum! I present my hypothesis that compete with the leading one presented. Please if you have conclusive prove you are right and I am wrong, present it to me. You are free to disbelieve everything I say. I will not be angry with you. I am not insulting you by stating my counter hypothesis. It is a science forum. "For Science"

Melian and I will present her personality, history and our experiences as personal testimony on the phenomenon of having an imaginary semi-independent persona in the mind. You may find it credible or enjoyable and you may not. You are free to ignore our posts if you wish. No one is forcing you to read it. ~Mistgod

Below is my theme song for my posts!