Enny

Chat Thread

I've always heard good things about the Yeti, and in-fact, was considering buying one yesterday at Best Buy, but decided not to, in-case roomie had anything I could use.

Probably for the best, because it looks like the standard Yeti doesn't use XLR, and I'm kind of routing the Rode through a Scarlet 6i6, so yeah. USB is fine, just prefer the interface.

And sure, Captain. I'll record myself rambling on about something tonight or whatever. I do have a fan running though, and the Rode picks up absolutely everything, so I'll probably have to put a Gate on, which might make it sound weird.

.Wav fine?

If you only knew what all this cost - What she gave up, just to save her art

What is fashion, fashion without love? Like an odradek, a spool without purpose

I'm about to go play Overwatch for an obscene amount of time (first day of the beta I played for 26 hours straight), because I can't help but try and be at the top of scoreboards when a game first releases. So one, yeah Overwatch is out in half an hour so that's cool, too bad the game is unbalanced as heck. But two, I really can't be that active during this, and it could be many days easily. So I might not be so prompt on my replies to important things, but I'll try and keep up. Try not to cause any trouble while I'm busy playing vidya gams, alright peeps?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

>pretty cheap, at around $230

TFW you record podcasts with a $50 mic and think it's expensive.

I'm always amazed by how much Enny spends on audio equipment. "Expensive" for me means that I spent $20 on a mic instead of using my phone.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I'm relying on an Ear Force PLa until we have the money saved to buy something decent.

I'm always amazed by how much Enny spends on audio equipment. "Expensive" for me means that I spent $20 on a mic instead of using my phone.

Infinitely better than the days I'd complain because I couldn't afford things, at least. Money truly can buy happiness <3

Also Vosaiu, that's rough. You have my condolences.

And for Mr. Captain, and whoever else wants to hear me speak, here's this thing.

Sorry for the lisp. It's nowhere near as bad as it is with any other mic I've used, but it still bothers me a bit.

But yeah, now you've all got a voice to assign to the constant disappointment that is me :]

I won't write things in that thread because I don't listen to the rules, yo.

I don't really have anything to talk about anyway, so unless you're already familiar with me or my thread and have actual questions to ask, yeah, it'd be a lot of "I'm really bad at tuppering and don't know what to talk about".

Of course, I'm always happy to say a lot of words and never get to the point, and complain, so Captain's call.

Help I'm still playing Overwatch and I'm sick of it this is not a fun game but I can't stop

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Guest Anonymous

"It's not a fun game but I can't stop"

Game designers get better at hypnotism and subliminal brain washing every day. You would think your tulpas would look out for you!