Tulpa Sex questions?

Hey guys, I'm still trying to figure out if creating a Tulpa is right for me and I was wondering about engaging in intercourse with your Tulpa? How does it feel? Does it feel any different to standard masturbation? How does the Tulpa feel about it? Do they ever initiate? Might they try it at an inappropriate time? I know every Tulpa is different, so results will vary but I'm curious about other peoples experiences.

My appologies if this is an inappropriate thread, from what I understood threads like this are finde so long as it wasn't overly graphic or immature.

Thanks!

tumblr_momjd0NfhW1r2en1ko1_500.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewd Warning:

[hidden]

Well, first and foremost, you should figure out if your tulpa is ready for lewd things. A good way to do that is to do the five knuckle shuffle with your tulpa active. Not necessarily to her, mind you, just with her present so she can see what the experience is like. You may want to project the orgasm to her as well to ensure she feels it.

Then wait a bit and ask what she thought of the experience. Did she understand what you were doing, and did she like it? If so, ask her to try giving you an orgasm. Note that due to a tulpa's existence, they don't necessarily have to have anything actually touched to do this. They are capable (or at least able of guiding the host) of giving prostate orgasms, which if you've never felt one is something I highly recommend. All you should need to do is just lie down and focus on your tulpa, and let her research how to do it. If you're having trouble, there's this thing called tantric breathing you could look into.

Getting a prostate orgasm, aside from being pretty neat, is also good because it gives your tulpa a chance to directly give you an orgasm to see how they really like the experience. Using myself as an example, Noriko thought masturbating was a 4 on the neat scale, whereas a prostate orgasm was a 9. And there's a bunch of other lewd things you can do with a tulpa that I am sure you will figure out on your own.

A word of warning however. Do you remember what it was like when you first discovered how to rub one out, especially the frequency that you did it a first? A tulpa goes through the exact same thing. Like you'll be somewhere inappropriate and all of a sudden your tulpa will start ghost blowjobing it up with the force of a hurricane. Or you'll be in bed about to go to sleep and she'll start stimulating your prostate while doing the sorts of things that she knows you can't resist. And there will be a few weeks of this.

I still recommend it though.

[/hidden]

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Guest Anonymous

IMO lewd stuff between a host and a tulpa should never take place unless you're really in a close and serious relationship. AND that you're ready for a serious commitment. As someone in that situation, and with no offense meant, most of you don't understand how serious of a commitment it is, and that sex remains such a minor, unimportant part of what we call 'tulparomance'. While physical lust is pleasant, it's really something intimate that has to keep its integrity overall and respect over the privacy of a 'couple'... Let's compare this to real life. A woman who goes around having sex with her friends just because she feels like it isn't regarded as an act of respect and integrity/decency, I like to think the same goes for tulpas, in general. Because tulpas are such close beings, of course 'lewd' thoughts will cross anyone's mind, but this is, after all, a relation of respect and some people treat it as 'fraternity'.

I also want to address the point that absolutely no one should ever make a tulpa with those intents. It will make the tulpa feel worthless and more of a sextoy than their own person. Tulpas are people, to an extent. I guess it just makes me mad that people say that kinky stuff happens when it's just something that, in my opinion, should be treasured and kept intimate and really precious.

I'm in a tulparomance relationship with my tulpa, been so for close to a year soon enough. I didn't make her for that purpose. We didn't have sex all that often, and the relation we have revolves around how much we care about each other and how attracted we are to traits, even though form does play its role for both of us.

I also want to address the point that absolutely no one should ever make a tulpa with those intents. It will make the tulpa feel worthless and more of a sextoy than their own person. Tulpas are people...

[i agree with everything except for the "to an extent", which is why I omitted it.

_-_-_-_-_-_

No one would want to be created for sex. Even people in situations where they like to be dominated would not feel the liberation the get from it if it were the only reason they had even been brought into this world.

Sex with your tulpa is fine as long as you both agree. Your tulpa has to want to just like you do, and they need to be enough of a person to be able to know if they do or don't.

Sex with a servitor is fine.

Sex with a young tulpa, who isn't developed enough to know how they feel about it is rape. I don't care if they're in your head. They aren't you, even if they start out as a part of you.

Bottom line, you have to make sure everything is consensual.]

Also, no one seems to discuss sex for female hosts, usually with male tulpas. I feel like it's largely neglected, and I don't have nearly enough experience to provide any useful information. Does anyone else?

V: Any tips, guys? ;) //joking but also a little serious

Also, no one seems to discuss sex for female hosts, usually with male tulpas. I feel like it's largely neglected, and I don't have nearly enough experience to provide any useful information. Does anyone else?

I'd like to hear everyone's input on this as well. I don't think I've ever seen this being discussed.

Bunnyboilover wrote a guide on it, which she was PMing to people as it got deleted when she posted it on the forums. Though I don't know that she's still active here, now that she has a physical boyfriend.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I can only assume that it's the same thing with guys, except the body parts are different. I talk to James about doing it sometimes, and sometimes we do a little something here and there, but not very much.

James: Hello, all!

one thing im curious about is looking back how real did it feel if you had your "first time" with your tulpa before a physical person

any chance of training to the first go?

one thing im curious about is looking back how real did it feel if you had your "first time" with your tulpa before a physical person

any chance of training to the first go?

While doing it with a tulpa takes more concentration and is a tad more messy, with practice it feels pretty much as real as the real thing does. With the added benefit of experiencing what's it like

to share an orgasm with a being in the same body as you.

Really, that's one of the neatest parts about it.

But it's definitely not the same experience as having sex with an actual person.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread