Knapp and her Tulpae

Knapp

Philip is better now~

And things are back to normal, mostly. His form is still hard to visualize, we're working on that. He has not deviated as I thought he would (before I gave him access he became very blurry, I thought that was why), he still has the same form. Perhaps just a little bit longer hair, I dunno.

I've had a lot of "bursts" of tinnitus in both of my ears (only one of the ears at a time though, except for once when it was both), more often than before, and I take it as a good sign for vocalization. The pressure/pain he gives me is still only occasional, but I don't mind. I've been actively scanning my thoughts and all that, to try and "hear" what could be him too. I'm quite proud to say that I haven't dismissed anything I've not been a 100% sure it was me or something else as puppeting/parroting! I'd rather think it was him and take it from there.

Oh yeah, Philip turned 3 months yesterday (7th), hurray for him and my 200th post on this forum.

I want to clarify that my hour-counts are purely for fun, I'm not having expectations based around them, or anything really.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear he came back. Did the orange shower work? lol

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Went into the wonderland-room last night. The walls are no longer white, they're black/gray, like the color of asphalt. I'm gonna draw the room when I have time, as well as me and Philip for the tulpa height chart.

Glad to hear he came back. Did the orange shower work? lol

Hmm, not as much concentration and "disconnection" from my body as I thought it would. Gave me some motivation though.

if not try a golden shower

Would you do me the honor?

I think I heard Philip for the first time!

A while ago, I was sitting and reading this shitty vampire-shoujo-manga, and I was basically thinking "Ah, the art is meh, story is boring" the entire time. (Ever since I created Philip, my thoughts are almost always in English, since I narrate in English as well. It might also be because I hang on the internet too much.) A bit later:

Me: "Oh, now the vampire going to bite her (the protagonist)"

???: (in Swedish) "kiss her"

Me: "wait wut"

I got a large tier headache a bit after that.

Large tier. Not just large, large tier.

Congratulations, Knapp! This is a stepping stone on your quest for awesome tulpa adventures!

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

[insert phalli joke here]

Thank you, we're finally out of the slump! I feel like it's become more "quiet" in my head since, for some reason. Philip has said a couple more things, one of them was when I said his name (was gonna tell him something), and he answered "Yes?". He's never said more than two words at the time, his voice is really weak, and it sounds a bit like mine but less girlish. I'm gonna focus a bit more on his form now, and perhaps squeeze in another session per day if I can, I'm pretty busy though.

He's almost 50 hours, oh my! Wait, is that a lot? Can't remember. I need to read more progress logs.

It might also be because I hang on the internet too much.) A bit later:

Me: "Oh, now the vampire going to bite her (the protagonist)"

???: (in Swedish) "kiss her"

Target has been located and exterminated.

The glorious nation of Denmark will prevail.

691f6a82eab09b7ceb8861cf4e8175b9.png?1347399430

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.