Personality types of creator and his/her tulpae

Purlox

What is your MBTI type?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. What is your MBTI type?

Making Kai sit down and take the personality test was quite fun. He really enjoyed it. I'm INFP and he's ENFP. I said in my introduction that he's a people person and that pretty much sums him up. I think he really helps me come out of my shell. If I need opinions, I go to him for advice because he's so laid back. He takes my feelings into account but we have had our fair share of arguments. He's much more level headed than I am.

e*: I just made Sasukie take the test. He's ISTJ. That's absolutely no surprise. He's all logic and reason. Although he does have his affectionate times. But he does butt heads with Kai a fair bit. I'm just going to get Miss to take the test. I imagine she'll be similar to Sasukie but we'll see.

ee*: Miss is ISFJ. The Defender. 

If anything, taking the test has only solidified my belief that they are tulpas. I had them answer without much thinking to it-- they went with their gut instincts. And all 3 of the answers match their personalities exactly. And they're so very different from me.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't stand MBTI, but I found a better personality-measuring thing. The Enneagram personalities. 

Based on the descriptions of each of those nine types, here's what I think each of us would be closest to

Me - 1: Reformer

Piano - 6: Investigator

Luxio - 9: Peace Maker (previously Challenger, before he went into stasis)

Indigo - 7: Enthusiast

(Host - 4: Individualist)

If anyone else wants to share their Ennea personalities, do so. I didn't want to make a whole new thread for it, lol.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

[Parda] adding our enneagram personalities onto the pile as we don’t like the MTBI indicator either. You might notice one type being very prominent.

Parda - 9 (peacemaker)

Jay - 9 (peacemaker)

Seth - 8 (challenger)

Nitro - 3 (achiever)

Quote - 9 (peacemaker)

Leona - 9 (peacemaker)

Alex - 9 (peacemaker)

Rachel - 6 (loyalist)

Personalities tend to change over time. Almost all of us used to be nines but this is obviously not the case anymore. We’re not sure where Moth falls on the spectrum, but our best guess is either 9 or 6.

Mixed-origins system. Co-hosts are Parda and Jay.

Huh. Enneagram personalities seem to be more useful than the Myers-Briggs type, if all the -s in my other post here was any indicator. I lean much more to one type here: 9, the peacemaker. 

For me, that would be the challenger, 8!

Heh. That's also one of the reasons she's such a big help in my life.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

• 1 month later...

We all tried the MBTI test but i'm not sure how accurate they are as some of us answered alot of uncertain.

Me: INFP

Scotch: ESFP

Luna: ESTJ

Osiris: ISTP

Not too active and the others don't talk very much to strangers.

[align=justify]Using our Enneagram personalities, we've narrowed down what could be our MBTIs without taking a long-winded test where most of the questions are hard for a tulpa to answer.

Apollo - ISTJ (Logistician)

Piano - INTJ (Architect)

Luxio - INFP (Mediator)

Me - ENFP (Campaigner)

Radio - INFJ (Advocate)

We don't have a whole lot of trust in MBTI, and certainly aren't going to be putting these in any bios any time soon, but there they are.[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 2 years later...

I've known from before that I tend to test as INFP-T (Mediator) on 16personalities.com (the FP can vary depending on the test, but by description INFP fits best), so last night FAM decided to give it a go. It's funny how except for the F, we're the exact opposites - he's ESFJ-A (Consul).

It's eerily accurate too. How does it do that? I look at it and it's describing me in ways it has no business doing.

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

I need to have the rest of us take the test but last I did I was declared an ENTB 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

If I had to guess, ENTP would have been my best bet, Ice.

I am INFP-A

Tupper is ENTJ-A

You can say what you want about MBTI but like all stereotypes it contains a lot of truth.

HEXACO may be much more sophisticated but it's hard to visualize and you don't get those funky personality types.

Spoiler

spacer.png

I'm INTP-T from past tests and comparing the type profile with others it's still scarily accurate at describing me, probably because I'm strong in all 5 traits. Ren is INTJ, as the only traits she's developed to a large degree have been organization and decision making to supplement my own lacks. After we've finished this most recent round of personality development that might change, but as we're mostly solidifying past changes and developing in those same directions I don't think it's likely.

Big Five and HEXACO are more accurate, but that's because they have a much smaller scope than MBTI. If you approach MBTI as a tool to help you make assumptions that you can then confirm or discard, rather than absolute truth about someone's personality, then it is more useful for understanding people.

Big Five isn't as nice to me as MBTI (again, self-categorization). I'm very open to experience, but not conscientious, introverted, disagreeable and neurotic. I prefer HEXACO because it also measures honesty-humility, one of my best traits and the reason I'm somewhat likeable despite lacking in the other facets of Agreeableness.