1. 1. What is your MBTI type?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm an ENFP while my tulpa is an ENTP. Although she's only T by 1%, so I don't really know if that's a drastic difference or not.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

• 1 month later...

This poll is actually very interesting. It says a lot about our community. First off, over 85% of us are introverts, even though we're roughly 30% of the population. Secondly, my type (INTP) is the rarest one there is among humans, and here I am sitting in the 2nd greatest majority. I'd assume that the reason for this is because INTP's think differently than most people, and aren't really understood by most of the people they talk to. It would make sense for them to design a companion that thinks like them and understands them, since they can't get that from anyone else, really. We also like abstract ideas, which obviously contributes because this is one of the most abstract things I can think of. Of course, if we had more votes going we would be more likely for it to be balanced properly, but for now, I think that the results make sense and obviously follow a pattern.

Me and Mel are both INFPs. I have a comment in /r/tulpas with the exact percentages, but you'll have to find that yourself.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

I am an INTP and Illy is a ISFP. I find it interesting that most hosts seem to be INTP/INTJ types since those are fairly rare types. Pretty cool!

I'm an INTJ. That explains why my relationship with my high school love fell apart lol.

Edit: She's an INFJ :P