Let's share some movies!

Lacquer

A Beautiful Mind. Outstanding performance by Crowe.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

I haven't seen many Studio Ghibli films, but Spirited Away is one of my favorites. It's very cool to see all of the detailed environments and how these colorful characters interact with each other.

I haven't seen many Studio Ghibli films, but Spirited Away is one of my favorites. It's very cool to see all of the detailed environments and how these colorful characters interact with each other.

I LOVE Spirited Away! It's my favorite Miazaki film, with Kiki's Delivery Service being a very very close second.:D Also I totally ship Chihiro and Haku. XD

Everything we perceive is reality is all interpreted by our heads. So technically, even though only their tulpamancer can see them, tulpas can be said to be as real as anything else.

Felidae if you like really fucked-up, gory movies about cats.Warning:if you love cats,it might make you cry.

If you liked Sharknado,you should watch Arachnoquake.

Foodfight if you really want to punish yourself.

The Room.It's beautifully bad.Absolute comedy gold.

Tulpas:

Gabriel

Rebecca

Alyssa

Mystery Science Theatre 3000

A show about making fun of bad movies, and also likely the root of the funny internet reviewer niche (Only its more funny and less faux-rage). They have an official YouTube channel, so I figured it'd be nice to post it up here. Speaking of bad movies...

Reefer Madness

A over sensationalized anti-drug film. I don't have much experience with pot heads, but I'm certain they did not act like what's in this film. It's quite goofy.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace