Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod, i think you should take these embellished reports as what they are: embellished.

You'd be less likely, I think, to get pissed and tired if you could stop expecting from others what you are asking from yourself.

I can relate to what you describe, and am trying to be as honest as possible on this board, because I genuinely believe that the power of imagination (and brain in general) CAN create such an independant conscious "thing". However, i am pretty sure this needs decades, years at least, and tons of concentration and meditation and hard work. I won't earn anything by imagining and faking some results, it would just stop our progression.

A lot of things you can read here or anywhere else on the web ARE complete bullshited-roleplay-fantasy that some introverted people like to throw to feel special and powerful. As everything on the Internet, you are the only one able to filter what you should trust and shouldn't ;) I ALWAYS have my filter on when I'm on my computer, because I expect to read priceless useful and accurate informations, hidden within a lot of complete bullshit.

Sadly, one can not change that... It is a logical consequence of the fact that everything on the web is anonymous.

I like your honesty, it really seems pure and genuine to me. However, you could also be someone roleplaying this honest character, I'll probably never know, but I like this character and chose to believe in it, whether it is faked or not ;)

I hope my message isn't too rotten by typos and stuff..

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Melian and I have to get a handle on our internet addiction. We have been reading up on things. The main suggestion, besides completely banning yourself from a computer, is to have a specific plan of what you are going to do before going online and have a time limit and stick to it. I am not going to say that we are taking a break from Tulpa Info. No one will believe that for good reasons. But we are going to try to plan out our internet time carefully and what we write and don't write VERY CAREFULLY.

You guys don't need or want any more of this.

I guess the proof will be in the pudding in our future posts. Goodbye for now tulpamancers.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod, i think you should take these embellished reports as what they are: embellished.

You'd be less likely, I think, to get pissed and tired if you could stop expecting from others what you are asking from yourself.

I can relate to what you describe, and am trying to be as honest as possible on this board, because I genuinely believe that the power of imagination (and brain in general) CAN create such an independant conscious "thing". However, i am pretty sure this needs decades, years at least, and tons of concentration and meditation and hard work. I won't earn anything by imagining and faking some results, it would just stop our progression.

A lot of things you can read here or anywhere else on the web ARE complete bullshited-roleplay-fantasy that some introverted people like to throw to feel special and powerful. As everything on the Internet, you are the only one able to filter what you should trust and shouldn't ;) I ALWAYS have my filter on when I'm on my computer, because I expect to read priceless useful and accurate informations, hidden within a lot of complete bullshit.

Sadly, one can not change that... It is a logical consequence of the fact that everything on the web is anonymous.

I like your honesty, it really seems pure and genuine to me. However, you could also be someone roleplaying this honest character, I'll probably never know, but I like this character and chose to believe in it, whether it is faked or not ;)

I hope my message isn't too rotten by typos and stuff..

Thank you.  At least I feel I am not totally misunderstood by everyone and don't need to feel I am some sort of  horrible person for feeling this way.

GOODBYE FOR NOW TULPA INFO  

(we will see you soon, either very soon or much longer soon if we can actually do it)

GOODBYE FOR NOW TULPA INFO  

(we will see you soon, either very soon or much longer soon if we can actually do it)

:'( we'll miss you.. Your wisdom is good to read, even with your violent-formulation-issue ;D

See you guys ! "Prenez du recul" as we say in French, take a few steps back, or something like that..

Guest Anonymous

I think when we come back (like tomorrow ... naw, maybe longer) we will stay only in the Lounge and in the Forum Games and the art threads like we should have been doing for a long time. If my hostie writes about my origins anywhere on this forum, it immediately gets deconstructed and put into terms of tulpas. We are both kinda tired of that. We are tired of reading about forcing, imposition, switching and possession and we are tired of newbie questions. Let all the things we have written in 2015 and 2016 be our history and "legacy" and footprint on tulpa info. Hopefully people will only gain from reading what we have written.

We are extremely tired of tulpamancy, but still like to interact with the friends we have here. So Lounge, Forum Games and Art threads for us pretty much. OH and our bloggie Living Imagination thread. With that though, if we aren't writing about tulpas or my origins, I am not sure what will go in it. It might kinda languish and go dormant for long periods.

Too much cuteness !

I wish my relatives would accept Cora as well as they seem to accept you...

There are quite a few of us here that would appreciate such a thing.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Maybe one day, this world will see tups and multiples in general :D

Imagine all the people.... living life in peaaaace yoohooohooo