Tulpas As An Influence On Their Host

ErrantRealityA

As hosts, we (intentionally or otherwise) have a huge influence on our headmates.  One thing that I haven't heard discussed as much, however, is the influence our headmates have on us.  I'd like to ask a question, and then share an answer of my own to (hopefully) start a discussion.

What kind of influence has/have your tulpa(s) had on you as their host?  Has it been a good influence or a bad one?

A few years ago, I was a much grumpier person than I am today.  I didn't have much faith in humanity, and (as my psych teacher said) if I was on jury duty I'd always vote guilty and my (theoretical) recommendation would always be the death sentence.  The list of things goes on, but you get the point.

This was around the time that I started working with my headmate Sasha.  She had been around for years, but I had recently made a pact with her that we would each specifically be around to help the other when they needed it (both life in general and in magick, which I was more into at the time).  This was about the time she started being more talkative.

At the time, she was much more compassionate than I was, and she made it her mission to help me see the good in people.  Pretty much every day on the walk to work and back she would point out people and try to show me the good in people.  Her plan eventually worked, and I've become a much more compassionate and well balanced person as a result.

I definitely owe her tons.  I tell this story mostly because I'm wondering if anyone else has had an experience like this with one of their headmates.  Has one of your headmates taken it upon themselves to help you grow as a person?  (Or for tulpas, have you tried to help your host grow as a person?)

My tulpa has led me back to Christ.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

"Well, it get confusing with me and Kyle. I have both been a good and bad influence with Kyle, but overall I do my best to help him. Although you gotta admit, bringing out his more bi-sexuality is a weirder one I can say I did. But I have also help him out of trouble, including getting him out of a cycle of hypnosis that was bad for him."

Hi, I am Sam. LostOne's (Or Kelly's) tulpa, first one, started back March 16th of 2016. - https://community.tulpa.info/user-lostone

Kevin: "I've had twice in my life, a tulpa make a huge difference and change my life completely.

Back in the 1980's my first tulpa kerin took my life and made something beautiful of it. I thank god for her intervention, as I'm a christian now. You see; I was depressed, not doing well at university, antisocial, very shy and showed many of the personality traits common to what is now known as as Asperger syndrome. Over the course of 14 years kerin addressed most of my issues.

More recently, my tulpa Nobillis spent a lot of her time convincing me to be a better individual. She spent many nights nagging me in dreams about my bad habits and convincing me to give them up. It's been a complete change in my lifestyle as she has pretty much taken over my life with her own interests. We have an agreement where we 'timeshare' control approximately 50/50."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

@An

At first, she urged me to embrace Christendom and tolerated my accepting it upon a cultural and historical basis. As time went on, my tulpa softened my heart and gave me reason to cede my soul and fealty unto the Lord as she did. Mind, the way I behave does not make for a good Christian, at all. We are both striving to deliver good and better works unto all for the love of God.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

My tulpa has religious background

Cause he is a roman god .

But in N.D.E it change my mind a bit.

Like an Egypt god ( amon and amon rah )

Yanus become creator project ( so I have creator and yanus) and yanus is a projection of it .

But really I see yanus as freind and guide

Really I don't wont to think like he is Allah .

Because a religious god .. Make no sense.

And really I feel fine and happy with this process.

I think at least by default tulpas affect hosts as much as spending a lot of time with another physical person would. Something that would make a tulpa's influence stronger than that of a person's is that when you can understand someone's thought process better (whether you can see it or just pick up what's going on because of proximity, or whatever) it can be easier for those ideas to change your own. At least that's what I've found.

I also have not lost count on reps at the gym nearly as much

We're all gonna make it brah.

I think Tewi was gonna post here but she couldn't think of what to say because there was so much to say.

I mean..

She coulda just...

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-do-your-tulpas-have-different-values-morals-and-ethical-standards-than-you?pid=159184#pid159184

ezpz

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas