Do you still force while sick?

island

If you're sick or otherwise feeling under the weather (due to mental illness or what have you, the ''downswings'' during depression etc), do you still active force? Do you limit yourself to passive forcing, or not at all? Not sure if anyone on the forums has chronic pain issues but that would apply as well.

For the tulpas, what does your host do, and does it differ from what you would prefer them to do? Do you not have a preference at all? etc.

Mostly thinking of active forcing here, rather than passive, since active forcing requires more concentration and dedicated time.

well we literally never get sick (okay well, literally as in not significantly sick in many years), so "do we" doesn't really apply. But when one of us is just generally feeling bad, that's more reason to spend time together! And I'm sure that counts when you're sick too. You shouldn't "force" if that is stressful/taxing for you, but definitely spend time with your tuppers! They can definitely help you feel better in some way, whether you're sick or sad or stressed.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Depends on the sort of sick. Spending time with your tulpas can be comforting and makes life a little less boring when you have nothing to do but lay in bed and wish you had the energy to do anything else.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)