The 'Change My Mind' Game

Xarbern

Japan has the second best culture in the world after changing their capital city to an anagram of their capital city. The best culture of the world is now lost in time...

Clown makeup makes people look ugly.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no... Xar insist that I should answer.. Well, according to a survey, Italy is the country with the best cultural influences. Japan isn't even top 5.

(this really hurt)

Ninja'd! Well, here we go again.

Joker from Batman looks cute, we also have the clowns from Payday who looks pretty cool. Just think about the possibilities with clown makeup! 

Just to end the insect discussion; cool is subjective! 

Colors are solely a construct of the human perception system, and do not, in fact, exist.

Tautologies should be banned from use in this game.

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

However, repetition is good for either drawing attention to or away from the fluffiest fluff.

We need to clean up all of the plastic in the ocean.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

When you use a notch filter specifically for the color yellow, you can no longer see yellow, thus you live your life and eventually your mind will fill in the colors that are left to basically replace yellow with another representation of yellow. (Crazy how the mind works). This phenomenon is called perceptual completion or "filling-in". You're brain will represent the color yellow even without ever seeing it again (or having ever seen it).

Because our perception of reality is based on input, and if the perception of the color yellow is persevered with or without it's actual input, you can clearly see that it does not need to exist. In other words, you don't even know if it exists outside of other scientific and color manipulation methods. It can therefore be argued that yellow is not a color at all but a perception of a specific or range of light wavelengths. Given that the notion of color is a human description of certain wavelengths hitting photosensitive cells in the retina of the eye, the color yellow is very subjective. After many generations in the absence of the color yellow, such as on planets where atmospheric constituents have blocked that color from the spectrum, neither would the color be missed, nor even noticed missing. In essence, color is just a specific or collection of wavelengths and without our perception and description of this collection it is not a color. In fact, in terms of light, the RGB system is necessary to produce any other color. Even that wouldn't require the color yellow.  Even yellow pigment could actually be expressed as long as there's enough other colors in it to blend together to form the perception of yellow where it doesn't exist by direct reflection.  

In conclusion, Yellow is not a color, nothing is a color, it's the perception of electromagnetic stimuli that can easily be mimicked and arbitrarily assigned a name. To say yellow is a color is to say Squidward is a color. In that both the name and the range of wavelengths it represents are somewhat arbitrary.

EDIT: are you kidding me? I had 9 hours of nothing and when I go to answer two other answers pop in!?

Just use Ranger's proposition.

We can use plastic to clean the oceans from scary fish monsters! Then we can swim in the oceans without worrying about the dangerous water creatures. Maybe we need some kind of special hazmat suit to swim in the oceans in the future but that just adds to the experience!

You can't make cars pregnant with each other! 

If you can't make cars pregnant then why should they have the capability or desire for sex?

I rest my case

It's better to live a short life where you do something important, than to live a long life where you never do anything important

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

OH, Bre, Bre, Bre.... If you can do something important in a short life, how many more important things could you do if you did't die! The only reason people get old and die is because everyone has an expectation of getting old and dying. They want us to die because if we lived long enough we would all actualy get around to doing important stuff and they don't want us to do important stuff, they want us to believe we're going to die and 'we' should play, while the people who aren't dying are taking advantage of the fact that we aren't doing anything important! They say if we live too long we take life for granted, well, we already take life for granted! Maybe if we live long enough to actually realize the consequences of our actions, we would be kinder to each other and the environment and that would be very important indeed!

I love this game!

You can have your cake and eat it, too!

You can have your cake and eat it, too!

Cakes can be bad for you: 

Reading books makes you smarter

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account