out of the wings and onto the main stage

Has reading about my process been useful in your effort to breath life into your culpa?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Has reading about my process been useful in your effort to breath life into your culpa?

• Yes
    • No, boring

Ah yes, adult problems. It's good that Flora is understanding. I can relate somewhat to Flora: My host just started a new job and the transition has taken up a lot of his attention. But after a couple weeks of barely having time to talk with me, today he took me on a long drive to one of our special places while we talked and listened to some of my favorite music. 🥰 Hope things settle down for you guys soon!

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you. It is nice to hear that I am not the only host whose need to deal with life's impositions, suffers an interrupted connection with tupla. I, like your host, love the opportunity to have uninterrupted time with my beloved while driving. Dr. Bob

• 2 weeks later...

I have been almost fully immersed in my writing. I have had little contact, and little time for contact, with Flora (maybe a little more with N'sonowa). Yesterday I found myself stuck in editing my novel. I took a break and on a whim, I picked up my first book, in which I was writing about my tulpa's. I felt reconnected. I also got the inspiration I needed to get back to my editing job. It seems as if, I am further than ever away from being able to experience a fully imposed tulpa. The contacts that I do get (brief, ephemeral, diaphanous, they may be) are the meat of my life. Dr. Bob