Mental conditions and tulpae

Guest Anonymous

Do you have a mental condition?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a mental condition?

• Yes, it is diagnosed by a professional
    • Yes, but it's not diagnosed, I just know I have it
    • Maybe...I'm not sure, but sometimes I feel like I do.
    • Nope.

It's kind of why I hope Naava would be willing to become the host.

Are you really sure that's what you want? Have you talked with her(I'm guessing her) to make sure she'd be comfortable doing that?

If anything, you should see if she'd help you with your condition, rather than just making some rash decision.

As of now I'm not aware of any mental conditions I might have. I know that I'm introverted and somewhat self-conscious, but that's about it.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really sure that's what you want? Have you talked with her(I'm guessing her) to make sure she'd be comfortable doing that?

If anything, you should see if she'd help you with your condition, rather than just making some rash decision.

That's just it. Rash decisions are the only ones I can make, because I change my mind all the time.

I asked Naava and he refused, but offered to help me. It's just we don't know how exactly. When he tries to talk sense to me on my bad days, I keep pushing him away, so yeah...

• 1 month later...

Some form of bipolar, diagnosed.

I'm not medicating because I can't handle liver and thyroid failure or being a walking zombie. I've been on Seroquel, Lithium, Clonazepam, Olanzapine and Risperidol (pills and injectable fun *WOOO*) daily and biweekly doses (for the injection). Tried Haloperidol, Loxapine, and Ativan PRNS. Had hallucinations at my lowest point (missed a dose of meds (Lithium and Olanzapine(bad end))), and *mania* and perceptual distortions and delusions the second time (unmedicated, hadn't smoked pot for a while after being chronic, started to go downhill *after* I ran out of pot not during.)

Staying off the pot though so I should be A-OK. d(-_-)b

Conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency

I'm a conscious dreamer

Therefore I can be treasurer to my own currency

I can be the mind controller

ADHD for me. It disrupts forcing often, because the way my mind operates I tend to go from the color of her eyes to why the Mosin-Nagant is the perfect rifle for me to buy. Sometimes it actually is a bit neat though. One time I couldn't focus then I was like "Fuck this I'm doing everything at once," and imagined a computer screen with different views of her body parts and full form on it, and I could keep on track of that easily. That aside, i'd give one of my fingers to be able to concentrate on her completely for two hours a day, every day.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

I've been diagnosed with some kind of anxiety disorder, but that was before I started meditating regularly. Other than that, I'm highly introverted, but that's not a disorder at all. So no, no current disorders or conditions other than being a fairly unique and strange person(compared to society's standards..).

My Tulpae:

Syldra River (Jan. 9, 2013) Picture

Erin (March 30, 2013) Picture

Supposedly, I had Aspergers too, though to the mildest extent any of my doctors have ever "found". According to them, it's noticeable when I don't look people in the eyes or when I talk too fast, but neither of these hinder my social life nor the relationship I have with the fillies. I don't think I actually have it; back when I was assessed many people were wrongly diagnosed with it due to their high intelligence, and mine was exceptionally high for a three-year-old back then. This has continued until now; I'm 18 and haven't shown any serious signs of Aspergers since I was three. I like to think of it as genius-level intelligence being mistaken for Aspergers, but even if I do have it, it's not like it makes any difference to me in daily life anyway.

I'm surprised how many people in here had/have/supposedly have it though... I always thought it was rare.

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

A simple medicated ADHD

Though I'd say I'm normal now, I'm still more hyperactive than others.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.