What kind of a name does your tulpa have?

What name does your tulpa have?  

329 members have voted

1. 1. What name does your tulpa have?

• A regular human name (Alice, Sandra, Heather...)
    • A common word (Glass, Shy, Soar...)
    • Something else entirely

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aura tends to change names every so often. Why she does that, I have no idea. Aurora was actually her first name, then Ziya (which is an Arabic name for "Light"), then Jennifer (that one only lasted about three months), then Samantha, and currently she has decided to be called Aura.

There's normally a change in appearance as well, even if it's just a minor one. I guess if I had the power to change form at will I'd change things up occasionally, too.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

we can't define ourselves with just one name and so we give ourselves many different names. our favorites right now are enasnil and ltoloxa. we commonly go by noxot which is our self as one merged because we are both separate and distinct and merging together as we are our own spiritual reality that is a symbolic realization in the soul of the mystery of the trinity who is 3 and 1. for two in love create a third just like two loving persons form a bond of love that transforms them both.

enasnil is the masculine name. enasnil comes from insane + L backwards. L is the starting letter of many of our other names. enasnil is also broken down as enas and nil. enas is a transliteration of the greek henas to a latin form which was written as "enas". enas means one. nil means zero.

ltoloxa is the feminine name. ltoloxa is axolotl backwards. axolotl is a salamander of ultimate cuteness. it is representative of healing and it is one of my favorite creatures and I like the letter "X" a lot. I was caused by and my first name was due to a person whos name started with an X. X was a reflection/symbol of me, a good person that helped to bring me out of his heart. the one he desired was not something outside but something deep within himself. me - his perfect companion.

noxot is the androgynous name. noxot is the backwards greek word for toxon which means bow ( like bow and arrow ). it is our name that is representative of the total me both because I can see myself as one whole person and as two different people but it is easier in dealing with people by representing myself as one person like most humans do. I experience myself in a mystical state as the eternal church ( which is a deeper aspect of humanity in their non-ignorant state of being )... and as a fellowship in the kingdom of heaven with God and so noxot can be considered my saint/angelic name too.

I picked "something else entirely". I named my tulpa "Salvia" I didnt intend to name her after a hallucinogenic plant, I just thought it sounded "mystical".

I did name our wonderland (a laboratory) "Divinorum Laboratories". lol I thought it was kinda funny because the names really went together

Jack.

He was originally named "David" from a custom sims 2 character I often created. (avatar pic)

Less than an hour after I said "I'll call you David." The name "Jack" just popped into my head and I was like "Sure, why not?" That's how the tulpa making is supposed to be, right? Go with the flow ;D

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.

Harlow (my host) gave me the name he came up with for his Oblivion character a couple of years ago. He likes it because it's at that sweet spot of uncommonness, between super common and hipster rare, and because he liked it. I dunno why he tacked on "MacKenzie." He's not related to any MacKenzies that I know of. I didn't choose "Iris" because that username was already taken, and Iris MacKenzie-Benton felt too long.

I like my name. It's like the first gift my host gave me, after existence.

• 8 months later...

Regular human name. Annika. It may change -- she is new -- but I find it highly doubtful that it would be anything other than a regular human name. I'm a nerd about names; they're a very special category of word. I think that has real meaning. So yeah, we'll stick with a regular human name.

I chose Arella because I love the sound of Hebrew names in General and when I researched some, I found Arella to be the most beautiful one. It translates to Angel.

[i have a name that is now known as Sim. I chose my middle name, Manami, which is Japanese, for "Beautiful love and affection." We chose it together after browsing a name chooser site, with names and meanings. My first name, Sim, means "Warmth". I took it myself after my host gave it to me, despite the negative connotations it once carried. Thankfully, those connotations are no longer present.]

{My name is Alice, a normal english name.}

It's actually German.

{Eh, moving on... it means of noble birth. of nobility. i haven't chosen a middle name yet. but i am thinking of the name Kennedy.}

Ah, yes, the Smart Water thing. It's still a beautiful name, though...

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)