My Log of Mancing a (Many?) Tulpa(e?) (MLM(M?)T(e?)) (of JohnnyRevolver)

JohnnyRevolver

11 hours ago, JohnnyRevolver said:

So if I just spout stuff at the tulpa while keeping personality traits in mind will that work? has it worked well in the past?

This is essentially what my host did. It worked well enough that I'm here talking to you now. It doesn't necessarily require sitting down to meditate. You can talk to your tulpa at any time, about anything. As Flandre described, the key is that you are focusing your attention on your tulpa. You will find what methods work best for you.

11 hours ago, JohnnyRevolver said:

I am extremely anxious about doing this for some reason

You clearly already care about your tulpa. It makes sense that you feel concerned about doing right by her. You've set a foundation while leaving her room to grow into her own person. That's an excellent start.

Call me Tea if you like. Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all for the advice and affirmations, they do not go unheard or unappreciated, I appreciate them quite alot in fact

last night I laid in bed and spoke (I will be using this term to refer to when I am speaking with the tulpa regardless of whether or not I get a response) with my tulpa about "Leave the World Behind" (which is a really great movie by the way I very strongly recommend you watch it) for about 15-30 minutes before finally nodding off to sleep, later when I woke up there were points where I had thought of topics I could speak with the tulpa about and spoke then and there with focus primarily being on the tulpa as there was nothing else interesting going on. I have not gotten a response yet, though that was highly expected and I don't really expect a response for about a month or so or three, which I have read is a fairly common range though, as has been repeated, creating a tulpa is a highly personal, and thus variable experience, so I think that about a month or two is an expected range for me to get a response by my experiences of myself. Tonight I will try to visualize my tulpa as I speak with it as has been recommended, though I am quite tired right now so it may yield mixed results.

In terms of visualizing I have visualized though it was a little hard as I was doing while tired and I was trying to stand up straight in the wonderland, but I did manage to what I consider a sufficient degree. In terms of tulpa she kinda just stood there with a blank stare while I spoke, later I did try to hug her (I swear my motivations for creating this tulpa are pure it was just an experiment) to see what would happen and to test my imposition skills, results are that nothing really happened and my imposition skills are sufficient. nothing else of note really happened I will repeat what I have been doing tonight when I lay to sleep.

Last night visualizing went considerably less well, with the tulpa having a far less consistent form than last time, though I tried to hold the image while speaking to her. In terms of speaking I actually went into an area of minor expertise and spoke of accents I spoke for about 20-25 minutes before falling asleep, and aside from that there was not much else of note.

The visualizing has become far more consistent (likely as a result of practice) and my monologues have remained consistent, no response though. Do I even need to keep making these logs because they seem to be more or less the same every time, I don't know, it keeps me focused I suppose and that is good.

9 hours ago, JohnnyRevolver said:

The visualizing has become far more consistent (likely as a result of practice)

That's awesome, keep it up! Sometimes tulpas will express themselves through body language or facial expressions before they are vocal. It helped reassure me Athelas was actually there long before he started talking.

I think it's pretty cool that you're tracking your progress daily from the start. I didn't start daily journaling until long after I'd started, and I kinda wish I'd kept a better record of our early days. I agree that anything that keeps you motivated/focused is a good idea!

Host: Bee 🐝

Tulpas:  Lenore 🕸️ Calliope 🐲 and Athelas 🌿 ((Sometimes we talk on here too.))

Take a moment to think of just 

Flexibility, love, and trust

Last night went about the same I visualized some and I talked some, while forcing I felt something in the back of my mind which could be the tulpa but it also could be wholly unrelated, I don't know and I may never know however this is quite hopeful and forcing will continue for sure, and logging will continue as it is helpful and on ReallyArtificial's recommendation.

The feeling in the back of my mind did not return last night, though I was wholly unable to concentrate as a result of a recent reveal of new content for a game that I play so that very likely interfered with my attempts at concentrating, hopefully tonight will be more successful, and to clarify, I do narrate while doing my day to day things, it is just wildly more inconsistent and I am usually focused on something else.

I forgot to log yesterday, woops, still nothing of note has happened, likely as a result of my not being able to focus lately, I'm not sure why I can't focus I have been getting 10 hours or more of sleep a night, maybe because I try to force at night, today I tried forcing while showering (as it is a time of minimal mental requirement) but I forgot, I have a time tomorrow where I can force while I will have absolutely 0 obligations so I will try forcing then.