Do your friends/family know about your tulpa?

Kai

Who knows about your tulpa?  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who knows about your tulpa?

• Every close friend/family member knows about it.
    • Some close friends/family members know about it.
    • Only one or two close friends/family members know about it.
    • Nobody knows about it, but I may tell some in the future.
    • Nobody knows about it, it will be my secret until the day I day.

I wonder how beneficial it could be for tulpa creation to have another person know of your tulpa.

Occasionally, I will talk to Nathan's tulpa. Just usually as a side note, but I try to always treat him like he's around for Nathan's sake, and I believe it has actually sped things up. It's difficult to Narrate in the early stages when the tulpa isn't sentient, because it can feel like you are talking to yourself. When I talk to Luke for Nathan, his mind has no chance to be awkward about it, and my treating him like there is another being there I think helps his mind accept that Luke is there as well. I know he says it gives him fucking insane headaches and emotional responses when I ask Luke questions.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having someone who genuinely believes that your tulpa exists as his/her own person is probably one of the best assets to have, but there aren't many people out there who would buy into such a thing. I might as well be asking them not only to play pretend fantasy roleplay with me, but to also take it absolutely seriously. Adults aren't even likely to treat it as pretend play when it's easier to say that you're delusional.

I have some pretty accepting friends who I can at least mention having a tulpa to without getting much negative reaction. That's nice. One of them even asked what my Tulpa's name was. It was such a simple question that he didn't follow up with anything else, but it caused the most wonderful emotional surge for me and Uzo. I could only imagine how we'd feel if someone talked directly to him. But that's not something you can just ask even the most open-minded of people to do, as much as I'd love to get that kind of boost from them. TC, I hope you realize how how awesome you are for doing that for Nathan and Luke.

I remember when I told my friend about Luna over Skype, we both got some insane head pressure. He even told me so, saying it was akin to having a psychic railroad spike launched at him from the other side of the state.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I remember when I told my friend about Luna over Skype, we both got some insane head pressure. He even told me so, saying it was akin to having a psychic railroad spike launched at him from the other side of the state.

When you told him about Luna, that's when he felt it?

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

my dad knows, my bro knows, if i told my mum shed go psycho.

My best friend knows but he doesnt believe it is possible and is also not interested, my other friends know but they dont care

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Why? Is he psychic?

No, just a truNEET that also happens to be my best friend, and one of the few people I can trust to not be a total douchebag if I told them about my tulpas.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report