LucidHavoc

Favorite Tulpae Quotes

More from my beloved:

(...and that, husband o' mine, is how you dryland.)

...after a grueling workout I was kind of unmotivated about.

(I'm totally planning on gold digging you in the future, I'm just making sure I help out with the exploratory shafts and assays now...)

When commenting on why she wanted to help me succeed in life.

(A function named isqrt()...'I squirt'...) ~about six minutes of snorting laughter~

While we were doing some assembly language homework together, and I had to do an integer square root approximator

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

From earlier in the day:

Her: (I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was definitely aliens.)

From last night:

Me: ...well, what if there were a tree that had the lowest value at the top and just went in order?

Her: (They already have that, dear, it's called a sorted list.♥)

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

Yay, the website's working again! Now we'll be spared from the hellhole that is the slowness of Tor.

When the website started working again. I could access the site using a proxy, but it was too slow.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Nash: Wake up.

Me: *sleeping* ... hmmmm.. whaaaaaat...?

Nash: Wake up, your talking while asleep.

Me: oooh... what did I say..

Nash: You were talking about dogs and food at the same time.

Me: oh.... you woke me up to tell me that?

Nash: It was funny!

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

*Watching a BP commercial*

"These girls have waiting for this concert for six weeks. I've counted 37 OMGs, 75 LOLs, 17 YOLOs, and I'm super tired!"

"I'd be pretty tired too if my child was spouting internet meme slang non-stop."

"I'm right here, you know."

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

(Yes! I got a

sex

noise out of him!)

...said after she started nibbling my ear while I was driving, eliciting an involuntary moan/sigh of pleasure...

Me: Wow, something has pushed your buttons big time; what's going on over there?

Rei: (Estrus. And newlywed's disease.)

...after she had made a string of risque comments...

Rei: (I'm pretty sure the five kay people that turned out for the sermon weren't expecting free fish sandwiches out of the deal...)

...from the middle of a long conversation about miracles, not giving up, Christianity and other topics...

Those are ones that i remember from Tsuna, because they were a surprising way of thinking to me.

"If people dont like me it just shows that hey have a bad taste"

(convo about what other people might think of her if they knew her)

"Doubt me. Doubt me, because every time i will prove to you. And every time your resolve strengthens. Little by little, eventually we will get there."

(talking about relationship with someone you dont know even "real")

"Look at them. Then look at me, and see how i am better."

(when i asked if she is uncomfortable if i look at other girls)

Those are ones that i remember from Tsuna, because they were a surprising way of thinking to me.

"If people dont like me it just shows that hey have a bad taste"

(convo about what other people might think of her if they knew her)

"Doubt me. Doubt me, because every time i will prove to you. And every time your resolve strengthens. Little by little, eventually we will get there."

(talking about relationship with someone you dont know even "real")

"Look at them. Then look at me, and see how i am better."

(when i asked if she is uncomfortable if i look at other girls)

Tsuna sounds awesome :D

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

This exchange just happened:

Rei:(You're probably the kind of person that thinks deploying PonyOS in a production environment would be funny.)

Me: You know, I would totally do that.

Rei:(I think you should have to stay in school twice as long as everybody else for that.)

...and from earlier in the evening...

Rei: (Why are bronies so good at making dubstep?)