Favorite Tulpae Quotes

LucidHavoc

Oh boy we got like 4 Picards in total now

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least vous can't have the true form: The changing avatar.

EDIT: Thanks to Brassow.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

You guys...

The French just say "vous" which would be a lot better if English had a one word phrase for that shit

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Dangit, you're supposed to use the same url as mine so that yours changes as well and then I can change the image thats served to be a (randomly chosen) penis instead and make it so only mine works and technically I'm not breaking any rules in that case cuz my avatar is fine and its you people who chose the sometimes-a-penis avatar.

But no, you had to ruin all my plans by not stealing my url. Gawwwd. So inconsiderate. Ruining all my plans.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

Twi:"And that's as easy, as easy can be"

Like your mother.

Twi:"Well, technically, you're my mother"

Damage report:

[ ]NOT BURNT

[ ]BURNT

[X]DAMN, SON

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

"I... I refuse to be merely a voice! I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off like that, but the way you... you regard me. I don't want to be a voice in your head. I have feelings for you, damn it! I want to be with you, just like you'd be with a real person! I... love you."

(while listening to

)

@Anderson and tulpa: That is so cute.

I have a few new quotes from Quartz that I find amusing:

The other day I was venting about my father and he just said... with the straightest face... "Wow, what a dick."

There was a time I was really angry at someone and I just kept going on thinking these angry thoughts... I guess he heard them, because he just said "Oh my" in this quiet voice. It was as funny as it was embarrassing.

He said something really cute yesterday. I don't want to post it here. It's really cheesy.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

"I don't understand why people have such low self-esteem. I mean, I know that I'm friggin' hot!"

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Majas first words were just.. glorious.

Me, after talking to my non-vocal tulpa for a while:

"Ugh, hopefully we'll be able to have real conversations soon, I really do look forward to that."

Her:

"Surely gonna happen soon!"

WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT.

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.