How to interact.

Don't worry. You will succeed.

So, trial equals success? It's just a matter of time, feeling, belief and devotion? (if you try to put it incredibly simple)

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Guest Albatross_

So, trial equals success? It's just a matter of time, feeling, belief and devotion? (if you try to put it incredibly simple)

Precisely.

Let me put it this way. When it comes to tulpae, if they are possible to create, then you can make one.

There is still something which fears me though.. I have always been an imaginative individual by nature

About this. I have a tendency to corrupt myself with intrusive thoughts which I may both find joy and disgust in.

And then I just can't seem to stop making thoughts which doesn't compromise another and from there it just keeps on and on.

(I'm not used to express myself around this matter far too often so this may seem a bit vague)

And lurking the off-topic section sure didn't help at all.

Learning how to calm down and end those thoughts through meditation or some other means will probably also help you concentrate while creating a tulpa.

My therapist has recommended imagining something to halt those thoughts (he suggests a railroad stop sign), although it doesnt help me.

I tend to reach states free from them when my thoughts doesn't have a higher motive.

So I'm afraid that the more I go into this, the more they may interfere, or will it perhaps be the opposite?

Don't you use your wonderland to prevent intrusive thoughts? Or are you not that good with daydreaming?

Whenever I'm daydreaming it's almost like lucid dreaming, my mind almost accepts it as real and nothing really gets the chance to intrude. Though sometimes I get distracted with other thoughts and kinda play with them, but I have control over that.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

When I reach my wonderland, I never consider the thought that something would or could interfere and therefore it doesn't.

But when I have it in mind, the intrusive thoughts appear. And the more I think about it, the more I can tend to trigger the thought associated with another one.

Hence is why I made a dark void, but things may still disturb me from time to time.