Reason for Creating a Tulpa

FedoraFreak

Your reason  

372 members have voted

1. 1. Your reason

• I just feel alone and want someone (social)
    • I have a form of mental illness that might've affected my choice in the matter
    • I was curiost
    • I wanted help with a skill, trade, or training of sorts
    • Other

Don't got no fancy schmancy grammars here, boy.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just said that because the implications of an extra consciousness would allow for a consultation of opinions and collaborative interpretation of information recently being processed. Basically, if you do it right, it SHOULD be like having a debate partner. Two heads are better than one! And if you can't have two HEADS, two minds is practically the same thing, without the staring.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

Guest Anonymous

Having a second opinion implies that you can be wiser. That's what you seem to be going for Flexy. The extra input gives you a better chance of actually putting some thought into what you're doing which in turn can let you make better decisions. The closest things a tulpa can do regarding 'boosting your intelligence' are reminding you to check over your answers, helping study / quizzing you, and telling you to stop procrastinating. Even then it's your choice to do what it says. There is no evidence that a tulpa can help you learn faster, just learn with better habits.

I suffer from depression, introversion, anxiety, and a few other things. I desire companionship. Someone who understands me that I can be completely open to and roleplay with.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore

Guest Anonymous

I suffer from depression, introversion, anxiety, and a few other things. I desire companionship. Someone who understands me that I can be completely open to and roleplay with.

Suffering from introversion. Introversion is a theory. Gravity may have you down, but why let something like eat at you?

Extroversion means you obtain satisfaction from things outside yourself, introversion means you are into your own life. Are you saying you suffer from what makes you happy?

Suffering from introversion. Introversion is a theory. Gravity may have you down, but why let something like eat at you?

Extroversion means you obtain satisfaction from things outside yourself, introversion means you are into your own life. Are you saying you suffer from what makes you happy?

Good point. For once the mayor makes sense.

I'll have to agree whit this. I'm introverted and I like being that way.

A poor choice of words on my part. I desire friends but it's hard to find people I like to be around.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore

Well, to be honest it was out of curiosity and a want for unconditional companionship. Sure I have good friends, but they just aren't the same as having someone who you know just as well as they know you. One of the best things I've ever done for myself really.

Edit: Let me rephrase that, "sure I have good friends, but they are generally f*cking idiots.

Tulpa: Mary

Sex: Female

Began 11-16-12

Stage: Sentient- working on a voice