Reason for Creating a Tulpa

FedoraFreak

Your reason  

372 members have voted

1. 1. Your reason

• I just feel alone and want someone (social)
    • I have a form of mental illness that might've affected my choice in the matter
    • I was curiost
    • I wanted help with a skill, trade, or training of sorts
    • Other

I saw a thing and reacted to it. Although, you're right. I've lapsed back into conversationalist posting rather than constructive posting. I'll hold myself back.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Curious

2)Mind friends are awesome

3) Meditate anyway

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Guest Anonymous

I couldn't really tell you why I started on Snow, simply because there was so much shit going on that I knew I had no buisness being depressed about at the time. Something I knew would pass... I don't know if it was out of loneliness at the time... I don't know if it was out of curiosity, after all. But I do have a more concrete idea...

Since shows and movies like "Space Jam", "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and hell, even "Out of Jimmy's Head", and even further back into my childhood, I've always dreamed of being able to have cartoons imposed around me that I could "interact" with and converse with. Fuck, ask me about "The Knight's Lore" and I'll be talking for hours about fighting imaginary battles throughout my childhood along television icons. My enchantment with the animated figure was partially why I chose a cartoon base to begin with... ironically I was on hiatus from the brony community at the time, so that seems about right.

Could've been out of lonliness, because I litterally had no one to fuck around with at the time I started working with Snow. Not that I couldn't however, but rather I'd kind of seperated myself from my friends and effectively created a little island.

Finally, I probably was just curious of the idea of creating such a sentient figure. In my younger days, I always wished I'd be diagnosed with schitzofrenia (without completely understanding the concequences of the "careful what you wish for" rule) and always rathered be whisked away to a world where I could be a survivor and fight demons and shit. I also wanted that unique friend, a truely unique friend that's not of the same species as I (which is partially why I love animals so much). And if a pony friend and a shapeshifting friend ain't unique, I don't know what is

inb4 everyone has a poni u fkr

And speaking of Celicia, I created her, unwisely, to solely be a friend for Snow and allow me to neglect her more often without her getting sad and lonley. I know, I know, that's shit, but I've been recently paying for that, and that's fixed so... shut up.

Anywho, that's my long ass explination.

*schizophrenia, for future reference. The "t" in schizophrenia comes from the "z" like in "pizza". The "f" is "ph" because that's just how it is.

The more you know!

i think it was for the curiosity of the matter. the mental abilities of man had always interested me, and this seemed really cool on how i could make another conciseness. Although i did think it through very much, and asked some of my online friends and after gathering both positive and negative feedback, I started making Aura

Nova was made by Aura behind my back, so I had no say, though i am happy that he did make her

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Guest Soft

Storm made me for these reasons

1. Companionship

2. To see if this was a mass hoax

3. To test if making a tulpa was possible with schizophrenia.

• 2 months later...

Im pretty sure somebody posted this many times on the forums but since im new here I would like to know more from others. I myself have dedicated my entire reasoning to two things. One is for research on multiple areas the other is me wanting to have somebody as a friend that I can socialize with much more then a regular person.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

Oh ok thank you for giving me you're reasoning.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

XD Less reasoning and more that's pretty much what happened. I can tell you for a fact though most people here made a tulpa to have a life-long companion.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|