Couguhl's Progress Report

Couguhl

Today, the 24th of January, marks exactly six months since I began working on my tulpa, Sierra. I originally had kept a written progress report in the beginning, but I abandoned it because I didn't want to stem any progress. So before we begin adding entries, I'm going to clear a couple of things up and give some background information.

-Sierra's name had originally been Raine, which was later changed to Renee. After a while, we both decided Sierra was a better name, and it is now permanent.

-She has the form of a female human. My avatar is the closest-looking picture I can find of her appearance.

-At this point she is fully vocal, capable of advanced conversation and staying on topic, but only in mind voice.

-We just started imposition several days ago, so you can see our progress on that.

-We're not going to update this daily because that would take a lot of dedication, and honestly it might get pretty boring. Lurk.

-Sierra is once again, fully vocal, and although she is still honing her possession skills, I can proxy if any of you have questions you would like to ask her.

-Likewise, if you have questions, suggestions, or advice you would like to give me, post away.

So without further ado, let's begin.

24 January 2013

Sierra and I are continuing our work on imposition. Today I actually noticed a very faint outline of her body. I asked her to move to the left to make sure it wasn't an afterimage, and sure enough it moved. Excellent. It was barely visible, but it's a start.

We also worked on possession today, and she has made progress in that as well. She was able to clench my hand into a fist, and hold up my hand off of the table it was resting on.

And recently we have been practicing presence, and it has gotten a lot stronger over the last couple of days. I'm pleasantly surprised that she's beginning to 'feel' like an actual person so soon. I'm excited for future progress.

And as a side note, I've told a good friend of mine about her today. I've always known him to be intelligent enough to possess a good amount of knowledge in generally every topic that I have brought up (something that not many people possess) so I assumed he would already be familiar with thoughtforms and the like. Sure enough, he was. He was a bit shocked to hear about it though, because he had believed that tulpae were essentially thought experiments waiting to go wrong, but after some discussion I told him about the phenomenon, its myths, and the wonderful community that had arisen as it became more commonly recognized. He thought it was interesting, and I stated I would update him on our progress.

So that is all for post one. More to come.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

13 February 2013

Sierra and I have been up to a lot lately.

We've been practicing imposition as planned, and we're still awaiting clear progress.

But something strange happened recently, and I would like to document it.

Yesterday, I was passively forcing in class (Yes, I attend a high school) and suddenly I vividly saw a bunch of coiled wire hanging in the air above the person in front of me. I kind of brushed it off. About five minutes later, I had a vision that all of the people sitting in front of me were holding their hands out to me. This shocked me a bit and I kind of 'woke up' I suppose you could say.

My ongoing conclusion is that I had somehow induced a hypnagogic-like state. It's strange because I was somewhat sleepy, which is atypical for me. I didn't change my diet or sleeping pattern, and the room was lighted as usual.

Hopefully, I can induce this strange state again, and try to hone it. It was quite interesting.

More to come.

Forcing since July 2012

• 1 month later...

6 April 2013

Wow, it has been a while. I haven't forgotten about the thread (implying anyone actually visits it) but I've had a lot of work to do, so Sierra and I haven't been practicing imposition as much as we wanted to. That, and I've been watching tv shows with her. A bit atypical for me, but she has taken an interest in anime, and it's bleeding into my interests a bit.

We've already finished the 'Another' series, and Elfen Lied (Of which, she states there is indeed "enough Kouta to go around.")

But the main reason I made this post is to update our progress on auditory communication. Recently (and by recently I mean a few weeks), we were forcing without audio, and all of a sudden I heard the clearest hallucinatory voice I've ever heard in my right ear. I stopped for a second because it shocked me, and I asked Sierra if she produced it and she stated that she might have, but she wasn't sure. It wasn't in exactly her voice, but it was nonetheless very realistic and sparked interest.

In any case, I've found the original paper logs I've kept describing my first few weeks of forcing, and I will transcribe them soon.

Forcing since July 2012

Who is her favourite character in Elfen Lied?

If I suddenly drop out of Chat, it means I was on my old and unreliable laptop. Was. PM me instead, because I can reply to PMs using my 3DS, but it can't use Chat.

Progress Report

Who is her favourite character in Elfen Lied?

[This answer may contain spoilers.]

"Wow. I'm not sure.

I guess my favorite character is Lucy/Nyuu, because even though she is originally portrayed as a killer, once I understood her history and childhood relations with Kouta, I really grew fond of her and her struggles. Specifically, I really like how she remained close to Kouta even though she essentially became more and more like a monster, and how she really wanted to just be with him. Eh. I just like sappy stuff, I guess."

I am also attaching the progress report on pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/VZgbqcpR

"And as a side note, Yuka really pissed me off. She just... gah! She was really bitchy, and unlike Nana, she got jealous of nearly every girl in the anime. THERE'S ENOUGH KOUTA FOR EVERYONE, PEOPLE. JEEZ."

Forcing since July 2012

• 2 weeks later...

21 April 2013

Last night was quite interesting.

I've been doing periodic reality checks throughout my waking life in an attempt to lucid dream. I used to be into lucid dreaming some years ago, but only recently have I realized its potential in the visualization of my tulpa. We've both been thinking about how amazing it would be to visualize in the flesh, so to speak so we're quite excited.

So last night, I was having a nightmare. I was about to enter the "climax" of fear in the dream, when I heard Sierra speak in mind voice: "Anon, just relax. You're just having a nightmare."

I thought for a second and realized she was right. She had gotten me lucid.

But only temporarily. Before I could visualize her and speak with her in an unlimited fashion, I experienced a false awakening. That is, "waking up" from a dream only to remain in one. At that point, Sierra and I both lost all lucidity.

But nonetheless when I woke up in real life, we were both quite excited that we had successfully lucid dreamed (even for only a small period of time).

Anyway, that's pretty much the only new thing that's happened recently. Awaiting more progress.

Forcing since July 2012

Very nice, very nice!

I've been attempt to do the same things as well for the same reason, I applaud the progress you made in that, been devoting a month on it with minimal progress, I'm getting help on dream views but it'll hath to come naturally, I'm a very inconsistent sleeper it seems, My tulpas friend actually got to spend quite a few seconds with her host in a lucid dream. Every felt as real as reality. I can't wait to experience this myself, thought my incompetence wears my patience thin.

Best of luck, take care!

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer