Allison the Tulpa

Group Picture

So umm, it's been 3 weeks since the last post in this thread. Just popping in to see how it's going. For Ayako, IDGAF about the cat ears and tail although they are fucking adorable. They're optional, but she really liked them for the month she had them despite the tail being cumbersome for her.

Just make it like, Japanese girl with blue sweater, red (Possibly red/black plaid) skirt (Not miniskirt) and a ponytail. Brown eyes. This is how she is currently. No more confusing hair that's near impossible to visualize. ~21 year old body. Please don't make her lewd. My Ayako is puuuuuuuuurrrreeeee~~ <3 <3 <3

Did you ever get that tablet? Is it hard to use? I had a comic of someone trying to use one that was pretty funny but I lost it.

Hi, just thought I'd include the height-comparison chart for kerin and company. Left to right, top to bottom, there is:

Watchdog 1, Nobillis (me!), Kevin, kerin, Watchdog 2, Watchdog3,

Crab, Turtle.

lg7TkB4.jpg.4a3adea3e22454e3f4ac53d746b0670d.jpg

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Hi, just thought I'd include the height-comparison chart for kerin and company. Left to right, top to bottom, there is:

Watchdog 1, Nobillis (me!), Kevin, kerin, Watchdog 2, Watchdog3,

Crab, Turtle.

For some reason I can't help but think of a crab tulpa as awesome.

Tulpa's name: Sierra

Form: Refer to avatar [updated]

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." ~ Stephen R. Covey