Group Picture

Allison the Tulpa

No, my parents don't know about tulpa.info, and I only have a really thin excuse if I'm asked: 'It's a random sketch' but I honestly don't know if it'll work or not.

It's honestly that hard to say they're just characters? You're not allowed to use imagination in your house and draw whatever you want? You can't practice drawing different bodies from you memory? Drawing characters of friends? You're not very smart if you assume everyone will somehow know your secret right away when it's something that is as out there as this thing. If anything, people tend to assume it's something innocent at first.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's honestly that hard to say they're just characters? You're not allowed to use imagination in your house and draw whatever you want? You can't practice drawing different bodies from you memory? Drawing characters of friends? You're not very smart if you assume everyone will somehow know your secret right away when it's something that is as out there as this thing. If anything, people tend to assume it's something innocent at first.

It is to my experience that children tend to like to exaggerate things that they do that are less "conventional", so they act as though whatever it is that they do has to be kept top-secret so no one finds out about.

Even though in most cases, you can slip evidence under people's noses and they'll be too stupid to figure it out.

But when it comes to having a tulpa, no one would ever guess that, as they have most likely never heard of it before.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Or she's a little embarrassed about her drawings?

Hell, I'd be hiding all my drawings even if there were just practice hands or eyes or body proportions. It's more a fear of having people see your work and criticize you.

It's like inviting people in to look you up and down and measure your worth. It's not nice. Unless you are good at what you do and you know it.

frt

Or she's a little embarrassed about her drawings?

Hell, I'd be hiding all my drawings even if there were just practice hands or eyes or body proportions. It's more a fear of having people see your work and criticize you.

It's like inviting people in to look you up and down and measure your worth. It's not nice. Unless you are good at what you do and you know it.

Sure, maybe, but if that were the case, then she wouldn't have said this:

No, my parents don't know about tulpa.info, and I only have a really thin excuse if I'm asked: 'It's a random sketch' but I honestly don't know if it'll work or not.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Thanks to those who gave the links. I've been looking at paint tool SAI, but my parents won't get me stuff that cost money (shoot me if it's free). I also probably won't be getting a tablet until Christmas... or maybe summer vacation..? I dunno... but thanks! And I am a little embarrassed, and I just don't like people looking at my drawings, even if they suck, and they always say: "Oh my gosh Dani that looks so good! Umgumgumg!!! Woooooowowoww" like they think I have no self-esteem or something, and it really pisses me off. I mean, it could be a SKELETON, not even fleshed in yet, and then someone comes along and "compliments" me on my drawing like it's the best thing ever. I like constructive critisism, I just HATE when they hide it. So yeah, I got to my beach house, I have to work on my project in the morning... and yeah...

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

If you're (still) looking for a graphics program, then could I suggest MyPaint? It's an open source(free) program that's also designed for graphics tablets for Windows and GNU/Linux.

http://mypaint.intilinux.com/

I'm not going to ask(even though this is implying that I am) if applications for being in the group picture are still allowed because:

I HAVE FRIGGIN SCHOOL, OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES, HOMEWORK! AAAAAND I HAVE TO DO THIS WITHOUT MY PARENTS FINDING OUT!!!

And I don't want to burden you by adding another thing to draw in the group picture[Then this might as well have not been written].

brb college

I don't think one more tulpa would be so bad. It sounds like she hasn't even gotten around to starting the actual sketch or practising many of the individual forms so one more couldn't hurt I suppose.

Post yer tupp in the thread, see what she says.

frt

You have a beach house and yet you don't have the money to just buy a tablet?

Look at my age. I'm in middle school. I don't own the beach house, my dad does. And even if I DID have enough money, my parents would be like 'oh don't waste your money save it'. So yep. And I'm fine with another tulpa, like Avalanche said, I can add another.

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

I highly recommend getting a tablet, even if you have to wait for it. It takes a bit to get used to but once mastered, it becomes the only way to go (at least with coloring).

For my art, I exclusively use GIMP. I looked at paint tool SAI, and it's pretty good and I must say worth the money. GIMP though contains a majority of features Photoshop and SAI have and the latest version is just breathtaking. It contains many useful features that I haven't even seen in PS such as "color to alpha", which can be use to turn all white color (e.g. in a paper sketch) and turn it into transparency automatically.

But that's just my FOSS bigotry coming out of me.

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice