Have you a good idea or should I start with a servitor?

Dream

Hi, it's my first post here.

Sorry for my very, very bad English... xD

What can I do with my tulpa during a forcing for not to be bored ?

(She is sensitive but not independent)

Let me explain:

I can already visualize she. (I'm on the penultimate stage) :)

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-JD1215-s-guide-to-visualization

I know her smelling. His personality is complete.

Also, I narrate all the time.

But I still have not had a voice response or a movement coming from she.

I can easily spend 2 hours per day with she, but then I have to puppeting and parroting...

If I do not, I do not know stay more than 20 minutes ...

During a "normal" forcing (without puppeting et parroting)

I work the 5 senses and I try to hear her (and see she's moving)

I generally use the tones of fede.

if I do a servitor, how can I change it on a tulpa?

I need help please, what should I do? I'm lost.

I hope you understand me... :O

Thanks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The easiest way to turn a servitor into a tulpa is to break the habits of parroting/puppeting them. You can also apply the various tulpaforcing methods explained in the guides, such as personality forcing and narration.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Thanks but actually if I stop puppeting/parroting my tulpa can't move or talk ...

I continue like that or you have a better idea?

Welcome, almost new tulpamancer.

I had kind of the same problem when I started. Don't worry, with time and practice you'll be able to do longer sessions of tulpaforcing. Things will get easier.

The same advice goes for your tulpa, she will be able to concentrate better and her responses will get stronger. Maybe she is already trying but none of you is trained enough.

Practice, don't lose faith and keep on narrating. At this stage, your concerns are completely normal and they will progressively fade away.

One more question : What is your first language ?

I speak french :)

The problem is that I started two months ago.

I have spent approximately 2 weeks on the personality, for this side no problem.

I visualize very well (eyes open too)

At first I was not doing any parroting / puppeting.

During all my forcing I tried to see her moves and hear her voice (with tulpatone and a white pure noise)

But... no result...

Now I make puppeting / parroting all day.

So, I already begun to impose her and I spend 2 hours per day in forcing (4 sessions of 30min.)

I never forget his presence, I'm constantly in passive forcing.

I should continue or come back as when I started but with no results?

OMG LEMME PRACTICE MEH FRENCH WITH YOU XDD Seriously, my french sucks really really bad. Somehow I still get A's in the class though >.>

Anywayssss~ stop puppeting/parroting. Or well, do it less. How I started was I parroted them a lot, like every response was me parroting, almost. Then I slowly stopped and parroted less, spending more time trying to let them talk for themselves. At the beginning I got literally nothing, which is normal, but after a while, I could get a feeling that they were trying to talk, but I couldn't understand them. I tried to focus on the feeling and after a while I could sorta 'translate' what they said. I did this for a while and then waned off of it like I did with parroting. Right now, they can talk almost fluently when I'm focused on them, though I can usually feel/hear them thinking or forming their words. I can only get the feeling that they're trying to say something when I'm not paying attention though.

Parroting or puppeting isn't bad in my opinion, but if you continue to do it a servitor will never turn into a tulpa. I just think instead of stopping all at once cold turkey style, try to wan off of it slowly.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Ok I try :)

But if I start puppeting / parroting it's just because I do not know how to keep 30min forcing without getting any response.

Also, when I started I tested the "prism test method ?" and it was successful.

But yet I am sure it was still puppeting ...

I will start my fourth forcing without parroting / puppeting

(it is 11:30 p.m. for me)

EDIT: in fact, my biggest question is:

What to do in forcing then? Just listen and wait?

(because I have already spent a lot of time for the visu/personality...etc)

La grammaire m'avait mis sur la voie mais j'avais un doute. On doit être trois ou quatre ici je crois. Enfin bref. Bienvenue !

Good luck anyways, get back to us to show your results !

^ Thank you for making me feel even worse with my french.

MON FRANCAIS EST VRAIMENT VRAIMENT VRAIMENT VRAIMENT (repetez 1000000000x) MAL. ... euh, je pense que c'est vrai.

Anyways, with forcing, just talk. Narrate about anything and everything. Ramble for as long as possible. You can try to ask questions and see if you can get a response, but basically just talk. If you can't for more than 20 minutes, then just do it for 20 minutes.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

MON FRANCAIS EST VRAIMENT VRAIMENT VRAIMENT VRAIMENT (repetez 1000000000x) MAL.

*MAUVAIS

French is a difficult language. I was born in it, so you can't compare. If you think it's worth the effort, you'll improve with time.

if I do a servitor, how can I change it on a tulpa?

And Dream, don't worry about making a servitor. Really. You seem to know a bit about tulpae so she won't turn out to be a servitor by accident. You would have to want that to happen and to actually work on it.

I hope this all helps even if we are getting a bit off-topic.