Tunes About Tulpas

Little Ghost is actually a really good song, I love it :D I like the song Winter sound from of Monsters and Men and it kinda reminds me of Tulpas and possesion. And because I´m a total Forum-noob you just get a link:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sure we already have a thread exactly like this somewhere (and I don't think I'm thinking of Tulpas and Tulpa-like things in the media), but I can't find it.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Tunes!

I thought it was "somethings about tulpas", and I tried 'music' and 'songs' to no avail.

Thanks Sushi.

Songs that could just as easily be about a tulpa merged.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• 1 month later...

Time to revive that awesome thread!

A song that sounds like it was written for our community: Hide and seek by Sophie Elizabeth

I've found no lyrics but I understood that:

But what if they are wrong and its not how it seems. And everything starts to change when we all start to dream (...)

So many voices trapped in my mind (...)

But theres a whisper that murmels with truth. A concept and now she's spotlighted like I did in my youth (I didn't quite understand that last part sry).

And I swear to god, that there is, I'm gonna let my dream grow.

• 4 weeks later...