Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi everyone. I'm DashDoom and my tulpa is Twy. I would have say hi a month before but I'm kind of a very nervous person and even writing this is hard for me (my hands are shaking by the way, sorry if something I write is wrong and also English is not my native language). I hope to post more if I can bring myself to it. I really like this community.

DashDoom [Twy]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone. I am new here. Just read about Tulpas, and find them fascinating. I've always wanted to experience being with a real anthro (1/2 man 1/2 animal). I never knew before that it was possible. I love how they have their own personality. It's definitely something I want to stick with.

Before this, I used to be depressed and sometimes suicidal and bipolar schizophrenic. I think having a new best friend will be an awesome accomplishment. Someone I can truly love.

Thank you all. I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm going to begin meditating on my tulpa that I want. Although I'm not so good at visualizing or knowing what I want him to look like. A 1/2 wolf, 1/2 human anthro will be best. With a tail, and a muzzle. If he changes form of his own free will after this so be it, but I've loved anthros for years.

I may end up posting a lot on this site. There's so much to take in. I've always wanted to produce a visual hallucination that is intimate.

- FurryBlueNaki

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

H-Hello everyone! As you can tell, my Name is Miyisan, if you try to pronounce my name, it's Meeyee-San. Just say the first part fast... or call me Red. Red is always easier. I discovered Tulpas in early June from a friend who has one, the idea seemed so interesting to me... But before I could jump the gun and get started I checked the whole thing out first - Sure as sugar, I discovered the many reasons not to. So after a month, I finally decided to begin my Tulpa. On the 30th of July.

However it wasn't until a few days ago I discovered this website and the Subreddit, this was in a desperate attempt to find some help, it's a long sad sob story that no-one will really care about, so I wont bother with a lecture, the point is, I was depressed and had no-where to go, and I found help. My Tulpa hasn't really grown much... since I had trouble to begin with, she isn't Vocal nor do I think she can do much with the form I gave her. Only recently have things gotten better!

About me though, I don't bite, and I'm in the mood to make lots of new friends here and have a great time, I really look forward to hearing from everyone and making new friends!

Sorry for the long post. I end up typing a lot and want to get a good point across to people reading - I can convey my feelings and what I'm trying to say through chat pretty well. (And please don't eat me for Grammar or Punctuation mistakes, ;~;

Thanks for reading! Have a good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

Hello people. I am Samius, and I joined this forum with the intention to learn more about the subject of tulpas. I will probably attempt to create one in the future to see if it's possible, which I have to admit I doubt, though the variety of different experiences recorded on this forum caught my interest.

I am generally a very rational person, I am an atheist and a transhumanist. I like lots of things and I'm usually optimistic. I can seem very reserved and quiet at first, I'm a stereotypical finnish person and so I rarely engage in chatter unless I have something to say.

That being said, I'm not sure if I'll ever be very active on this forum as I don't have a lot of free time at my disposal. This is one of the reasons I'd like to see if creating a tulpa is possible. I'm very creative and I want to keep my imagination alive and intact amidst the routines of everyday life, so I think a tulpa could be a great asset for me.

Other than learning about tulpas I'm always interested in making new friends. I'll try to check on this forum everyday and find something I can start with in the following days. If you have any suggestions, just send me a message. Thanks for reading!

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

~Friedrich Nietzsche

Yo. Castl3 here.

Stumbled across tulpas researching Slenderman of all things. Got bit by the concept as I've been doing similar things for over a decade now without realizing it, and here we are! Been forcing for a couple days now, keeping things general just to see what comes of it. Now that what started as a "thought experiment" is (literally) growing legs and taking on a life of it's own, getting outside input from my betters on the subject seems wise. Can't wait to see where this adventure takes me.

been aggressively lurking the forums for a while now, decided to take the plunge and make a proper account now that my tulpas are becoming more vocal and seeking more people in interact with. I'm rW, Ballado is my oldest tulpa at 10 months, and Rey is slightly younger at 8 months.

+ Ballado* and Rey*.

Well, I thought I might want to make an introduction post. :3

I go by many names, so I could care less of what you call me . . . though I think either Brandi or Anastasia would suit nicely. Real name and nickname, respectively. Or you could call me Taco Tuesday. Or Mass Intro. I really don't care. XD

My tulpa's name is James, unless he decides he doesn't want to be called James. Currently I've only heard his mindvoice in one sitting (but three times . . . does that make sense?) and he's also helped me achieve a lucid dream, which I've been suggesting he do so that he and I can have more time to force and whatnot even when I'm sleeping. Too bad the alarm went off. . . .

Well, outside of that I like to think I'm a fairly open-minded person, though I am a Christian. I don't go around trying to convert every person I see, nor do I insult anyone's religious or spiritual beliefs, and so all I ask from anyone is the same.

Oh, and I'm one of those people who loves Harry Potter. (And, just for the record . . . no, I did not name James after James Potter--or James Sirius, for that matter. I just like the name. I didn't even think about it until a few minutes after I said, "Okay, so, your name is James. Unless you deviate.") That, and history and Death Note and psychology and all that good stuff.

~ until the very end

His name is James. James says hi.

first of all, sorry for my bad english

I'm new, an italian student of IT, I'm 20. I discovered tulpas some weeks ago, but only now I've decided to make one.

I've read a lot of guides, that I've founded on reddit, 4chan, and this site, but I feel that aren't enough.

advices are welcome.

first of all, sorry for my bad english

I'm new, an italian student of IT, I'm 20. I discovered tulpas some weeks ago, but only now I've decided to make one.

I've read a lot of guides, that I've founded on reddit, 4chan, and this site, but I feel that aren't enough.

advices are welcome.

Welcome to the site. I hope that you, and all our new members, find it helpful.

As to advice, make your own judgement about what you read.

And, when making a tulpa - teach her compassion. That's a factor lacking in some people, but something you are truly going to want your tulpa to know.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.