A question about forming a "Wonderland"

So I wanted to try with this whole Tulpa thing today, after reading so much about it yesterday and earlier today. I lied down, closed my eyes and started filling the empty space, I created a library in my mind, I'm not gonna describe it here, as it's not the point of this thread.

Anyway, what I want to ask, is am I doing it right? Because all I feel I'm doing is closing my eyes and using my imagination to create a building inside of my mind. Is that it? Or am I supposed to feel something else? I tried starting to think about my Tulpa, maybe forming and visualising it, but all I got is the finished product I wanted, it could move, but couldn't talk and had no personality.

Am I doing it right?

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

You made a form you can puppet but haven't yet worked on a personality or mind to control the form. And yes, it sounds like you are doing it right but obviously you need to develop a personality for the form.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Yeah, I figured that I need a personality for it, I'm just surprised that I had the form ready without much effort, other than adding a few extra details to make it look more 3Dish and real.

Yeah, I figured that I need a personality for it, I'm just surprised that I had the form ready without much effort, other than adding a few extra details to make it look more 3Dish and real.

How long did it take the visualize the form? Also can you visualize it perfectly? Also you'll have to do the other senses too.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I know that I'll have to do the other senses, too, but, I sorta had the form in my mind already, and it took me like 3 minutes (or atleast it felt like 3 minutes?) to get most of the form. I just worked on some more details, though, like inner organs and fur and all that, but overall, I feel it's going way faster than it should. I can visualize her perfectly, yeah, the only problem is that her eyes seems to be sorta glow-ish white and empty, even thought I'm trying to turn them into normal eyes, they keep appearing like that to me.

From a design standpoint, 'empty' eyes usually look that way because they don't have any shine to them, which is caused by them being constantly wet with... uh, eye goo. I don't know what the stuff's actually called. Just look at your profile pic to see what I mean. Now go make your tulpa cry.

Like puppet it to cry? o.0

And I still find this fast progress weird, and feel like I'm doing something wrong.. I guess only time can tell.

Don't think of any time limits, they are for those who created guides, who needs guides. If you can do it without guides, don't feel wrong. Type in youtube search "tulpa tesla" and click first result. In the middle of this record you will hear that this host created first tulpa in a few days, but was able to hear it right away. Of course, I assume there were some mental lessons done beforehand, but still - fast progress. Be more confident. It's you imagination, you are the one making who is rules.

God, I apologize for all mistakes that make my text unreadable. I hope you will understand what I meant.