So, there are only two guides that I've found that strictly deal with possession. While they work pretty okay for us, I was wondering if there were any other methods that people out here used, or methods that derived from the two that are posted here in guides. We are just starting out with possession, so, I know that progress is going to be slow, but I feel like only having the two method options that have been written out/described by people more experienced in this might be hindering us with the lack of options to try in case something else might work better. A lot of it is trial and error, I'm sure, but I'm not sure exactly the science behind it to be able to come up with my own method, nor do I or Kerry have any idea what might work better. So... Any other methods, ideas, tips, or tricks?

You could look in http://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides .

For me, one of the forms of possession I use is a typing servitor. That is, like a program that runs in the brain that does my typing for me. I call it a "thought-to-type interface" : what I think at it, the hands type. This answers the age-old question "how do ponies type with hooves?"

It does have a few quirks though, including typing out any expressions I make. *Smiles*

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Unfortunately, the list of guides doesn't have too much for possession. I'm really interested in this typing servitor idea. I'd be really grateful if you could give a little more information on how you created such a thing. Thanks

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Unfortunately, the list of guides doesn't have too much for possession. I'm really interested in this typing servitor idea. I'd be really grateful if you could give a little more information on how you created such a thing. Thanks

Same here, this idea of a thought-to-type interface seems like it could be really useful for those working on possession, myself and Astra included. Would you care to expand upon the idea at all? =D

Unfortunately, the list of guides doesn't have too much for possession.

Yeah, that's what I've found. I'm sure it's because people either are unsure of how to explain, or the amount of time that writing guides can take, but I'm not sure where else to branch out to as to find more information. The typing servitor is an interesting idea, I'd be very interested in hearing more about it. Thanks!

I'm really interested in this typing servitor idea. I'd be really grateful if you could give a little more information on how you created such a thing. Thanks

Kevin says: "As you are probably aware, as servitor is a slightly lesser thing then a tulpa, basically a sort of process in the mind which obeys specific commands (like a programme in a way).

To create a servitor you set out a specific set of instructions as a sort of sub-task of your own mind. For the typing servitor, That means thinking of the place where you yourself think the words in order to type on the keyboard. Imagine making a sort of 'fork' there to also accept input from tulpas' thought. Then, imagine linking in your unconscious to do translation. (Myself, this is basically leveraging self-hypnosis.)

Now, at first you are going to have to train the servitor to type, just as a tulpa would have to learn the keys. After a while of training you can basically type just by thinking at the servitor (it will be really slow at first).

Now, if you've ever learned touch-typing pretty much all I've described will have already been done.

Anyway, last step, imagine opening up the typing servitor for your tulpa to use.

Sorry, this won't save time if you are creating a new tulpa for the first time. Creating the servitor is about as much work as a tulpa (for me). Though, it does assist a second tulpa if you ever make one."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Thank you. I think we may have inadvertently already been doing something similar. Sometimes when I'm typing, it's like Sarah is filling up a "word buffer"in my head and I end up typing what she wants me to type without really "hearing"the words first in a mindvoice (the way I usually would while typing)

This might be because typing is second nature to me after years and years of PC gaming and computer programming

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I feel like that idea could be extended to many other things... perhaps writing

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Thank you. I think we may have inadvertently already been doing something similar. Sometimes when I'm typing, it's like Sarah is filling up a "word buffer"in my head and I end up typing what she wants me to type without really "hearing"the words first in a mindvoice (the way I usually would while typing)

I've had something similar as well, though the buffer was being filled by whoever was talking in mindvoice at the time, whether tulpa or myself. Interesting part was that it caused our own conversations with each other to be transcribed to some degree (limited only by the speed of typing).

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.