Let's share some music!

Acrid

Well, I too have been most listening to touhou themes based music. Actually in this site that I met it, I'm liking it a lot :) . Well, it's hard to chose what to post, I really like these two since it has also subs in English, and are kind of cute :)

This

is so good too!

Cecilia is the only tulpa, is about my age (in form), changes it once in a while and just enjoys to see the circus catch fire :P

I go by Ephemeral because it's a nice word, but maybe just Ephe is shorter. A guy who likes doing math and programming and dreaming.

"You're not a drop in the ocean, but the entire ocean in a drop"--Rumi

PR

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time for some deep and meaningful music. There are some great lessons here and is sure to move your heart! I listen to this guy all the time, over and over because his message is so strong.

Here is just a few samples. Listen to this one first, I highly recommend that you do! No, seriously.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Like a flower beneath the concrete

Pushing up under the weight

Put a crack in the back of the pavement

And break through into the light of day

Sad drunk music basically.

"And I wanna build a tower to all the nicer things you coulda been"

We're all gonna make it brah.

[video=youtube]

I really like these two

Whoah. Didn't expect that second one. Saw it was Liked already and was like, wonder what this is?

That would be Lumi's favorite song, I think? Powerful stuff, the emotions humans attach to music. Listening to it feels weird.. Those emotions aren't mine.

Actually, I can explain what that song's about for you. It's Reisen recounting the discontent her and the others felt of being in the Lunarian army (the bulk of which is moon rabbits), and her eventual excitement in escaping as she steals the lunar veil to travel to Earth. Even in just a Touhou context it's a touchingly cute song. It means more to Lumi and our Reisen, though.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Well, to explain, I Liked it because of organizational purposes, since in youtube there is a playlist of musics you Liked. Hum, I don't usually Like things, is it a big thing? The way you were surprised I suppose you consider Liking as "Yeah I REALLY fucking like this", but I'm not sure.

It's not my favorite music of this genre, but I like it. I think I exaggerated when I said "I really like it", it's more "I think it's good". Since I don't know japanese it's, well, just listening to her singing, also the lyrics don't relate much to me, and then I just thought the music by itself is good (it's kind of funny the onomatopoeias too!). I understand how to you guys this music is sure more important than it is to me since it relates to your concepts.

Ah, didn't know that was about it. I mean, not about the Lunarian Army, but I understood that it was about Reisen going to earth (I read a little about the games when I found about it in the site). I have to confess, I thought the rabbits were, I don't know, having a party, since "the moon is shaking" and "pretty stars are sprinkling" xD. But yeah this makes much more sense.

Cecilia is the only tulpa, is about my age (in form), changes it once in a while and just enjoys to see the circus catch fire :P

I go by Ephemeral because it's a nice word, but maybe just Ephe is shorter. A guy who likes doing math and programming and dreaming.

PR

Well she does mention that the moon felt "cold" recently. Anyways, I was just surprised to be linked to that song. Seeing it was Liked before the video loaded just gave me a moment to think "Huh, wonder what this is?" I might not have made it clear, but my host is very emotionally attached to that song.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Neat, someone else has actually heard of Shibayan Records. Most of my friends IRL haven't even heard of J-core as a genre, let alone know any of the artists I listen to.

Now for something that (probably) none of you have heard before:

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Ha, we know them. But we also knew them when it was just Babbe. Also, Sasi is like Scarlet's "favorite singer", though it's really more like the only person she particularly likes and then only for her voice. Scarlet is one of the few of us with a clearly defined example of her voice actually, like here. And we own one of Frozen Starfall's albums too. Gotcha!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

WOW really liked that two music in german. It's so cool the sound of the language, I would say a little sinister.

And then, I found this music in french, AND a bossa nova. Wow. I might listen more to music in other languages now...

PR