Sock's Daydream Diary

Sock

What's the matter? Don't like little girls, TOG?

And seriously what do hugs have to do with sex now? You pretty much said you thought about her ripping your shorts off after she hugged you, Sock. Do you even have an excuse?

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You pretty much said you thought about her ripping your shorts off after she hugged you, Sock. Do you even have an excuse?

I didn't say that at all.

What I did do was act like a giddy happy fag and write about how warm and fuzzy I felt after she did that.

The pants comment was saying I'd be surprised and freaked out if she tried to rip off my pants. And it was said jokingly in response to another poster's comment.

If you're going to accuse me of stuff, at least make sure to read the evidence correctly.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

The pants comment was saying I'd be surprised and freaked out if she tried to rip off my pants. And it was said jokingly in response to another poster's comment.

SO YOU ADMIT IT!

Cased closed, Sock is a pervert. The old man kind.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Not sure, but... perhaps you can try and impose into Midori's personality a hesitancy about close erotic contact? Or sit down and talk it over with her, with 100% honesty.

You might also try and solve the matter in a direct way. For instance, imagine mutual erotic attraction as strands connecting your bodies, then burn down the strands with a lighter or something, while imagining the attraction dying down. Repeat this exercise regularly.

Not sure, but... perhaps you can try and impose into Midori's personality a hesitancy about close erotic contact? Or sit down and talk it over with her, with 100% honesty.

You might also try and solve the matter in a direct way. For instance, imagine mutual erotic attraction as strands connecting your bodies, then burn down the strands with a lighter or something, while imagining the attraction dying down. Repeat this exercise regularly.

We've spoken about the subject at length now. Well, as much as we can have a conversation when only one of the people concerned can talk. Being honest with my tulpa about stuff like this is pretty much a requirement, I believe. If you can't trust a being made out of your own thoughts, who can you trust? She seems to understand my concern about it, though, and she has toned down slightly.

Ever since she became nigh-fully sentient and responsive, if not vocal, I've been trying to avoid manipulating her personality directly. I haven't forced personality for weeks now, and I don't want to cut parts of her person out of her just to satisfy my sensitivities. I think this is an important part of developing her as a sentient being, rather than a mental doll. I think her gaining her own wants and desires, even if they may clash with some beliefs I have, is a very good sign and I want to encourage it as much as possible. If something she wants bothers me, I'll just have to talk it over with her like I would any other person, as mind controlling it out of her would feel wrong at this point.

Sock Cottonwell's

Peace

I think you're doing the right thing with Midori, Sock. Even if you don't like the excessive hugs and kisses, it's still deviation and something unexpected. You need to roll with it and not stifle it, but that doesn't mean you have to yield to it. Do what you think is best, we can all give you opinions but only you know Midori well enough to make a choice.

As for the sexing up your tulpa thing.. I don't get how it works. Do you just kiss the air and then jizz your pants or what now?

frt

I've given you my input on the discussion, Sock. So there you have it. Everyone else: You'll get it when you're in this kind of position. If it doesn't make sense now, if things develop that way they quickly will.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Getting back to the subject of tulpa creation...

[align=center]Today's Tulpa chillout mix...

Timothy Jones - One half science and the other half soul

(I can't find the original track on house-mixes.com, so I uploaded it to mediafire)[/align]

I haven't done any dedicated hour long forcing sessions today, rather just talk to her a lot. I did jump into my mind to take a look at her, though, which I always get a nice reaction to in terms of headaches/pressure and such. I have noticed a few changes in her look, beyond the polka dot dress she seems to like a lot now. She looks more...realistic than before, though still very much idealized. I really noticed this when I pushed her bangs away to look at her eyes, which weren't as cartoonishly large as before. Her body looks to have a bit more definition as well.

Furthermore, I've been starting to hear volumeless, distinctly female voices recently, often as responses to questions I would ask her. Tiny phrases such as "Yes" and "That's okay". Those were specifically responses to me asking whether I was parroting her body, and then apologizing for it afterwards. I'd write it completely off as me doing it to be funny, but they both came out before I even finished each of the sentences, both in my head and aloud. I haven't been to quick to accept that this was her, as the previous two times she's spoken have been unmistakably loud and rather alien sounding, but I'm not completely closed to the idea, either. I told her that I wasn't sure if that was her speaking, but if it was, she should try and speak louder and clearer so she can crush any remaining doubt in my mind. I don't want to get falsely excited if it turns out it's just me wishing her to speak causing me to put words in her mouth, but I know that too much skepticism would just ruin things as they are.

In other news: I watched another episode of Twin Peaks with her, and that seems to get a big reaction in terms of pressure. I'm taking this as a positive sign, as I tend to get a pressure spike whenever I mention that I'm planning to watch the show. When I do jump in to the garden or meditate, I usually get the feeling that she's, well, being Midori as greeting, and it's quickly confirmed when I visualize her, though I'm not really bothered much by it anymore. Though, this isn't the only thing she does when I show up, as she often does more friendly gestures, as well. I haven't gone into the garden with her yet today, though I plan to do so later on, and spend a greater amount of time there for visualization practice. But first, I want to have her watch me drawing. In spite of my tendency to procrastinate on it, art is still a very big part of my personality, and I really want to get back to drawing and studying daily like I did month ago. I'm going to be doing some picture studies, gestures, and work on some request I've been putting off tonight. I'd figure I'd also have her be a muse of sorts, as well as a general companion, so I'd want her to see me at work as an artist first hand, rather than just letting her check my memories for it.

I'll be back with more news later.

Sock Cottonwell's

Peace