Lack of Concentration and Commitment

Ennui

Yeah,like Kaga and Company said,if you feel like it's working then there's no need to worry. Also,tulpas need to have a break as much as their hosts,too. So if you take a bit of a break,and not go overboard with it,it could actually be useful for both of you,and there're are instances of tulpas coming back with a lot of development after they take a break from forcing.

And Natek,sorry,I was just trying to be funny.Never meant to go off-topic.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As others have already said, treating it less like a clinical trial and more like interacting with another person might help keep it interesting. Though results can be slow, I've found within my own experience that some of the more memorable moments with my tulpas' creations came from unexpected utilizations of things as simple as facial expressions or body language. You mentioned that your tulpa can express theirself through their facial expressions, so why not try to expose them to different things and observe how they react? Music is wonderful for this, as are things in your day to day life. Have a family member that's acting up? See what your tulpa thinks of it. Even if they can't talk yet, you should be able to make a guess on what they're thinking just based on their body language. This will also let you start experiencing things with your tulpa, and isn't that a major draw for doing this? Keeping your tulpa in your thoughts by way of passive forcing could help you find moments like these which in my opinion are the icing on the cake of this process. Active forcing is still important, however, and I don't think you should stop doing that in favor of solely passive forcing.

thanks a lot guys, and thanks joshua, i really appreciate that advice. i'll get back to you all in a few weeks, let you know how it goes.