[Tulpa Week] Questions About Your Host

Reisen

Since you forgot to ask us a question about our host, I'll just answer Ellisae's question. He pretty much sits on his computer all day hanging on dA, watching videos, listening to music, looking through ̶p̶o̶r̶n̶ art, etc, etc.

Has your host ever had any dreams about you, or attempted to lucid dream just to be with you?

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Cant do color on mobile, crap.)

Melody: Attempted, yes. Succeeded, no.

What was the craziest\funniest thing your host has ever done with you?

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

(Craziest? Scaling a ~12,000-foot sheer limestone face, then base jumping from the top is probably right up there...funniest would be ponifying our dreamworld and watching in amusement/horror as the citizens discovered they couldn't drive with hooves...

What's the furthest distance you and your host have traveled from home in your dreamworld/wonderland/paracosm/whatever?)

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

V: She definitely won't admit it, but she is!

How much does your host swear around you?

[Too much,not like I have a say i it.Then again,I'm just as bad.]

[Too much,not like I have a say in it.Then again,I'm just as bad.]

Host:GlassJustice

Tulpa:[Cassandra]

• 2 years later...

(For the next poster) How tall are you compared to your host? Since mine is 6'2, he's definitely taller than me. But if you count my ears, I'm taller than him.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[Tri] Well, we are taller than all of them but by how much depends on which host. We stand about 170 cm tall (5'7"). Breach is just a hair shorter, like 165 cm (5'5"). Ice and Frostbite are both about 70-80 cm (2'4" to 2'7").

How does your host/s walk/crawl/slither/fly/etc. in wonderland (graceful, clumsy, quick, lethargic, etc.)?

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Yes. He complains when I do it, but really does like it. He's cute, and his semi-humourous scolding makes it even better.

(For the next poster) How tall are you compared to your host? Since mine is 6'2, he's definitely taller than me. But if you count my ears, I'm taller than him.

My host is taller than me because my stance is a bit hunched. If I stand straight, I am about half a head taller.

My host is surprised. He's never thought much about height, and recently noticed I was a bit taller, so he'd thought that was normal. I was probably just stretching.

How does your host/s walk/crawl/slither/fly/etc. in wonderland (graceful, clumsy, quick, lethargic, etc.)?

Just as normal. Pretty boring. He just walks. I don't think he's ever flown, even though he certainly could.

What kind of hairstyle does your host prefer? Is it different from yours?

Headspace inhabitant since '17, Aug. 7th.

System: Catalyst (Host), Wisdom, Whimsy, Comfort, Wrath, Determination, Vigilance, Curiosity

Luna: The same boring part that requires zero effort. His stepmom tried to get him to use hair putty once but it didn't take.

Do you celebrate your birthday with your host, and if so, how?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report