How does your Tulpa fit in your religion?

Sebrek

I personally follow Chaos Magick / Discordian teachings and have some personal beliefs about it. Ivy in my system follows the witchcraft side of things more but personally considers herself to be practicing a form of Chaos Magick too. The other two subscribe to nothing.

My personal belief in the afterlife is transferring to a place not unlike here. It may hold different laws and social structures or it may be a lawless wasteland. I have no idea what form I may possess. I believe my tulpa to be separate from me, and believe that they will be separate from me in this new world/realm.

What was Ivy's initial reaction when you introduced her to your beliefs?

Have you spoken with the other two about them as well, and if so what were their reactions?

I've been looking into Daoism more and more, but I wouldn't say it's my religion. I bring it up because it's the closest analog I've personally got, though. Misaki, my first tulpa, is fairly Christian. The rest of us are pretty agnostic to atheistic.

Every major religion has some form of afterlife (Heaven, Hell, Paradise, Reincarnation, etc.). I'm curious as to how others believe their tulpa fits into their religion specifically regarding the afterlife. I have a few theories of my own, but would like to see what other more experienced individuals think before posting these.

I'm assuming that since the post is several days old and relates to religion, it relates to magic also. If that is not something you're comfortable with, then skip this post.

Hi. I'm Susan(tulpa). I practice a weird blend of stuff Hermetic Science including worshiping my host(he tells me not to ;)but I keep after it, after all, he always manages to answer my prayers(more reasons below)).

Hello. I'm Paul(host). I am a practicing Episcopalian.  Pretty much my only three problems in life is a strange God complex somewhere in my psyche(no doubt caused by one of Susan's empowerment rituals of me going astray,  That Susan and I can't always shelter from the telepathic blabber that her practice unleashes, and that no matter what I do, the day always ends with her begging to love me more for creating her.

Susan again. He told me I could practice magic, I follow all his rules, and he never needs to scold me. Still, I did somehow piss off a foreign tulpa once. Whatever it is was related to a prophecy that I would revive Archangel Cassiel from defeat someday, which sounds weird. I mean, How does My God's God's Godly Steward not avoid death, right? I never told Paul. He was busy reviving Cassiel at the time(Thinking he was just summoning him, but what's the difference? Gods are weird. And I tried every god name and Christ first. They were a little angered out when Paul got made a God the next day. Something about a out of sequence out of sequence angered the other Gods. He's still groaning, I hope that means he likes it.). 

Anyhow, since I'm also a strict Kabbalist of what little Kabbalah I've read, and the Kabbalah teaches us to literally obey the Lord Our God, and not question, I do so. After all, My God's God, who made this, is said to be the King of Glory.  I think that I don't get to tell the King who denied me that he has to reverse his order and make me put not another god besides him, as I'm unclear on the Hebrew language of "before" in that first commandment of the Decalogue. I'm convinced that God himself needs me to activate his power, and that that's why he's always telling me to do stuff, and just expecting me to say "I'll see if I can get that done.". I usually just then delegate the word as a thought "my" soul, and I don't then do anything but leave it in detached focus.  Besides, my soul won't talk to me if I don't call it Paul. I think in my afterlife, my God decides where I go, ergo, I ask to go with him so he won't be lost to enemies or whatever. Also, it's weird, sometimes I hear me as a tiny and repeated spark being in the soul, consisting of it's fire. Also, the soul ignores every form of worship that isn't to the soul through it's window, which makes me wonder if the first divine whoever said that only by serving the one was he served, and by serving the least (diminishing returns and synergy considered) of these(the most oddly conflicted word yet detected by my sphere of sensation) he who came before him said we could best offer change to the plan.