the guide from the man, the legend, the one and only....MARIO!

tulpamancer31

Question

http://pastebin.com/krEuBASF

MarioGuide.pdf -PDF backup -Ranger

MarioGuide.docx -MS Word backup -Ranger

Edited by Ranger
Added a [Misc] tag -Unknown; Added PDF and MS Word backups -Ranger

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

9 answers to this question

I'm no GAT member but eh.

First, why is it in Pastebin? It'd be better if you just put the guide in the post, or as a Google Doc, or something.

Like tulpa001 said, maybe don't use "tulpamancing." Maybe use "tulpa creating." Tulpamancy is mostly a joke term. You might as well go with tuppermaking.

Should probably capitalize proper nouns and the first words of sentences a little bit. Just a thought. Among other grammar errors. You are an author, right? :\

Your definition of "tulpamancing" is a little strange. It doesn't imply an additional consciousness at all, which is what a tulpa is.

Creating sounds to hear looks like it would fall more into a controlled hallucination guide than a tulpa guide.

The guide seems to not have any real focus. Is it about tulpae at all? Is this even a guide? It looks more like rambling to me.

DEFINITELY get rid of the "demons" part. You know there are such think as accidental tulpae right? Some struggle with the thought that they might be demons. You're just encouraging that. My own tulpa momentarily thought that that might be what he is after I read that. Also, thinking of intrusive thought as demons just gives them more power of the mind. Think about it: someone gets intrusive thoughts, they think "it must be demons" and then the intrusive thought strengthens or could even become a thoughtform itself. Aaand this is a "for science" site, you know.

A paragraph is hardly a "chapter."

This guide left me a lot more confused than informed, and I don't see it helping any aspiring tulpamancers whatsoever.

It needs serious revisions. Like, rewrite the whole thing or don't expect it to be approved. It looks like you typed it up for someone over IRC. The "guide" part of it ended up being a footnote, and the rest just incoherent thoughts strung together and spat out onto Pastebin. I don't mean to be so harsh, but seriously. Revise, rewrite, redo.

If I knew nothing about tulpae and read this, I would know nothing of what a tulpa was, very little about how to create one, and would instead know little tidbits about 4chan and your book.

How is this even a guide?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Amazing guide 6/9 would read again but disapproved until more dank memes are added.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Alright.

[hidden]

>tulpamancing

>tulpamancing career

>mario's mushroom free guide

>claiming that a paragraph of a group of paragraphs is enough for a chapter

>using your real name on the internet

>what is proper spelling/punctuation/grammar/anything

>"you will be in good hands"

>computer analogies

>car analogies

>reads like the author is a drugged Billy Mays

>some "chapters" have nothing to do with the title

>demons/spirits/mental breakdowns

>one chapter for actually creating a tulpa[/hidden]

No offense, Mario, but you don't know how to write, and you also don't seem to have a good grasp on the concept. At this point, a lot of the general guides cover the same things over and over, and the only good reasons I can think of for approving them are if they're well-written or if they're written from a new, interesting perspective. Your "guide" doesn't hit those points at all.

Disapproved.

There isn't really much here. There is nothing new being said here, and it isn't said very well, at that. There are many exaggerations and misconceptions (listening to the radio in your head, "anything is possible", programming your brain, demons, etc), and the "method" itself is overly strict and unhelpful. Little to no attempt is made at trying to explain how things work; more of just "do this, and then this, and then that". It comes off as the author not having a very in-depth understanding of the process and concept in general.

The guide is kind of doomed to fail, from the ground up. A list of suggested fixes could not simply be given to make this a particularly useful guide.

If I recall, this is not supposed to be the full guide, and more is intended to be added, later. However, I am quite certain that I won't feel differently when that time comes.

Disapproved.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

There isn't really much here. There is nothing new being said here, and it isn't said very well, at that. There are many exaggerations and misconceptions (listening to the radio in your head, "anything is possible", programming your brain, demons, etc), and the "method" itself is overly strict and unhelpful. Little to no attempt is made at trying to explain how things work; more of just "do this, and then this, and then that". It comes off as the author not having a very in-depth understanding of the process and concept in general.

The guide is kind of doomed to fail, from the ground up. A list of suggested fixes could not simply be given to make this a particularly useful guide.

If I recall, this is not supposed to be the full guide, and more is intended to be added, later. However, I am quite certain that I won't feel differently when that time comes.

Disapproved.

you know, just because you don't know how to do something, it doesn't mean its impossible

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

and i am pleased to announce that i have finished my guide on tulpamancing. and unlike my book i am providing it completely free of charge with no copyright attached. enjoy friends! (note link in OP is same link for finished guide.)

Pretty sure all of the guides on this site are free of charge.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)