Can You help me create programmer-guy? Need archetypes.

Johnny36

@TheBlackWizard. I've been reading about yi-dams from Buddhism. Funny thing, that's exactly what they are. Shells created to embody a famous personality to act as an advisor.

Not a tulpa, unfortunately, but an interesting parallel invention.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Thanks for long reply!

I'm not bullshiting, my story is just complicated. That's why I prefer to remain anonymous, cause I know I'm kinda crazy, and that my real story and ambitions would cause a mixed feelings. You are absolutely right about me living too much in imaginary world, but that's the way I chosen. To unleash my imagination, and see the results. I had my better days and worse. For example, i didn't finished higher education, mainly because I had others things to do, but I've studied online on platforms like edx. Im not stupid, I actually once had a national highscore in math competition in high school, and lesser prizes every other year. As for rapping, I never did a great career, never recorded album, but played several concerts for few hundred people, and recorded literally hundreds of freestyles (mostly unpublished, but some hillarious). < that was like best time in my life, even if i didn't maked money on it. I was working for my father on electronics, later opened my own business as a freelance programmer. My hobby was hacking, but i was white hat, so i maybe i didn't hacked pentagon, only like two gf's to see if their cheating (im not proud of it, but one WAS cheating). But my security systems was real bad-ass at the time. Now i don't give a f about it anymore, because something happened (real spooky stuff). If it comes to science, I never discovered anything new, but basically come to same (independent) conclusions as David Bohm, and best Polish nuclear physicts Gryzinski (i was interested in quantum and nuclear physics). I could elaborate more (ask me anything if you want), but thats not the point. So in some way, my life was a failure, with a lot of drama (i'm not a stable guy with family, and i'm 30, so pretty old), but in other way, it was interesting and fulfilling.

Point is, I had like a demo version of various careers and life-paths, and that's exactly what i wanted. Because of my main project. And that is all about project management, or even more, life management. My whole life was about collecting DATA, and I did it. Now i'm just coding.

Can't explain it all in details now, but these advisors i want to create, they aren't only going to "serve" me, they are actually gonna be "stars", cause they are to make it into my project. So in some way, they will live forever, as archetypes. For everyone, not just me. So I need names, appearances, personalities and quirks.

So don't tell me to learn project management, i've been doing that all my life, and studied theory from the best, i struggled, because of sheer volume of sh*t i was into. It's easy to just learn a job and stick to it for a whole life, repeating same thing over and over. I never said I have anything against the normies, who just want to have family and watch football, we all have a role to play in this universe. But don't mock me because I'm different. I really don't want to brag about anything, i just want you to understand my situation, cause you've asked. So don't call me BSer, I cannot explain my life in one sentence. Im not better, nor worse than you. Different. Equal. It's not that I'm offended, I have thick skin. But I just wanted some help in my creation. You gave me some info, I appreciate it, but it seems I got to ask for help in actual creation of characters elsewhere.

Thanks for long reply!

I'm not bullshiting, my story is just complicated. That's why I prefer to remain anonymous, cause I know I'm kinda crazy, and that my real story and ambitions would cause a mixed feelings. You are absolutely right about me living too much in imaginary world, but that's the way I chosen. To unleash my imagination, and see the results. I had my better days and worse. For example, i didn't finished higher education, mainly because I had others things to do, but I've studied online on platforms like edx. Im not stupid, I actually once had a national highscore in math competition in high school, and lesser prizes every other year. As for rapping, I never did a great career, never recorded album, but played several concerts for few hundred people, and recorded literally hundreds of freestyles (mostly unpublished, but some hillarious). < that was like best time in my life, even if i didn't maked money on it. I was working for my father on electronics, later opened my own business as a freelance programmer. My hobby was hacking, but i was white hat, so i maybe i didn't hacked pentagon, only like two gf's to see if their cheating (im not proud of it, but one WAS cheating). But my security systems was real bad-ass at the time. Now i don't give a f about it anymore, because something happened (real spooky stuff). If it comes to science, I never discovered anything new, but basically come to same (independent) conclusions as David Bohm, and best Polish nuclear physicts Gryzinski (i was interested in quantum and nuclear physics). I could elaborate more (ask me anything if you want), but thats not the point. So in some way, my life was a failure, with a lot of drama (i'm not a stable guy with family, and i'm 30, so pretty old), but in other way, it was interesting and fulfilling.

Point is, I had like a demo version of various careers and life-paths, and that's exactly what i wanted. Because of my main project. And that is all about project management, or even more, life management. My whole life was about collecting DATA, and I did it. Now i'm just coding.

Can't explain it all in details now, but these advisors i want to create, they aren't only going to "serve" me, they are actually gonna be "stars", cause they are to make it into my project. So in some way, they will live forever, as archetypes. For everyone, not just me. So I need names, appearances, personalities and quirks.

So don't tell me to learn project management, i've been doing that all my life, and studied theory from the best, i struggled, because of sheer volume of sh*t i was into. It's easy to just learn a job and stick to it for a whole life, repeating same thing over and over. I never said I have anything against the normies, who just want to have family and watch football, we all have a role to play in this universe. But don't mock me because I'm different. I really don't want to brag about anything, i just want you to understand my situation, cause you've asked. So don't call me BSer, I cannot explain my life in one sentence. Im not better, nor worse than you. Different. Equal. It's not that I'm offended, I have thick skin. But I just wanted some help in my creation. You gave me some info, I appreciate it, but it seems I got to ask for help in actual creation of characters elsewhere.

Thanks for clarifying, I forgot to actually give you some resources.

You know those dungeons and dragons roleplayer people? Yeah, they get real into making characters and acting them out. I've used some character creation templates on google for books and stories I've made for school back in the day and they are really extensive. As for the archetype itself that you want, if you really do want it....

https://devskiller.com/types-of-programmers-in-12-archetypes/

But a writers forum might help you if that link seems useless to you.

Gl!