Where is my tulpa?

Carlos

Before I could feel the presence of my tulpa at all times. She is partially sentient. Whenever I felt sad, I took refuge in my country of wonders and my tulpa consoled me. But now I no longer feel my Tulpa, my depression is growing and the only person who helped me (My tulpa) is no longer with me

Where is my tulpa?

Why do not I feel it?

Every day I feel sad and wanting to commit suicide, at least I want my tulpa to be by my side and comfort me

When I was depressed I had a hard time detecting Ranger's presence. Part of the problem was I was still new to Tulpamancy and I had other issues like parroting fears and not having the chance to isolate his voice from mine yet. However, if I get really stressed I run the risk of not detecting his presence temporarily. You can summon her whenever in the mindscape, but it might be harder if your visualization is effected by how you feel.

I found getting help and treating my depression to be really helpful in the long run, and it made achievements in Tulpamancy easier to obtain. I don't know what your situation looks like so I can't tell you if my experiences with coping are of any value to you. If you feel like you're going to hurt yourself please call a suicide hotline.

If you feel lonely, you can chat with other people in the Last One to Post Wins thread or the Chat thread.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

On my darkest days, i couldn't feel them well, when Ashley went through her mini-depression i could barely hear her. Even recently i had a bad day and suddenly it was really hard to communicate with them, it took faith on my part that they were still there, it's very hard when there are interruptions.

Medications, migraines, lack of sleep, and high stress are all times when you don't get that constant reassurance, but they are there, and they are trying. Bieve in them even when you don't get a response, that's the deternination that tulpamancers need.