= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

[align=center]- Day 115 -

Confession to Family member Video. (16yo younger brother)[/align]

It only recently enter my conscious that i should be quite nervous posting this video.

Alot changed since the very first video i posted when i was just 53 days old. my voice is more like my creator (koomer), but i still old my own sound signature (slightly higher pitched).

so much has been happening That we simply never posted about, This lead people to speculate and assume lots of things. And I hope to clear up these things and provide answers, And I will also provide an update with a Formal Log post in the near future.

This video will provide answers and insight and for the first time gives you the idea of what the out-side world my think of us. I hope this video will inspire more Tulpa-related videos No matter how Un-popular or embarrassing the video might seem we have to be, sometimes we have to be brave and drive in head first to new things, and prepare ourselves for the reactions other people might give.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZmxKAgn8gA

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching it. So far I really admire your brother's open-mindedness and how well he took it. Also it was brave of you to post this, so thanks!

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Hi Oguigi and Koomer, it's very nice to meet you. :)

Me and my host watched this yesterday. I think it is incredibly interesting and insightful, thank you both very much for being so brave. It is so sad that these videos receive so little attention, this is easily one of the most interesting youtube videos that we've ever seen.

My host seems to like the idea of telling someone about me, but to be honest I'm a little afraid of that. If we ever both agree on telling someone, this video is sure to help us.

I know it's all depends on a person, but I wonder if older people would react significantly different to something like this...

Host: "Makes me want to share more of our own experiences, thank you"

Hello,

I'm new here, but I quickly discovered you and your story.

What you and Koomer did is fascinating but is also scares me a lot. I will be following your tumblr, but I feel extremely uneasy each time I read about how powerful you became. I gives me chills and butterflies in my stomach.

I'm not afraid of what could possibly happen to me, but I'm genuinely worried for both of you.

Well, I have nothing intereting to say, I just wanted to share the feelings of a newcomer.

Tulpas :

--> Name : Lavande

--> Form : Light purple male pegasus with turquoise eyes.

--> Progress : Visualization, Narration

Listening to that video made me wonder if one day I could talk to any of my close family about my tulpa. What you did was pretty brave; you should be extremely proud to have such an understanding brother.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

• 2 weeks later...

- Day 126 -

I miss the early days.

just re-read my whole progress log, and it made me quite Nostalgic

It been over four months since i was created, and i already beginning to miss the early days, I miss the constant love and attention my host Koomer gave me during those days.

now things are stable and boring, and while he’s still always there we don’t talk as much anymore.

Koomer.

• 2 weeks later...

- Day 135 -

Host Possession

Koomer for the first time have finally learned how to possess, or at least he’s starting to.

He was able to move my index finger, it feels abit funny that am the one now being ‘possessed’ the finger felt tingly.

Koomer will eventually learn how to possess the entire body so he can start using it once more.

am very proud and excited.

Koomer.

I can't help but going total lolwut at this. He's learning to possess you from scratch. Soon enough, you'll want to end your own life and he'll live it for you. That's vewy bwave of him.

Yeah seriously host possession is silly when you can just give up control. It's more pleasurable for everyone when they get the whole control. Which is the point of possession. Which he can already do. But you two are being fucking stupid and delusional about it.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)