How can I make Tulpa forcing less of a chore?

Aarix

How can I make tulpaforcing less of a drag? I force 4 times a day for 30 minutes. The time to force always comes too soon. I sit, and I talk to her and work on narration and personality. I get uncomfortable and the last 5 minutes never end. I think it's affecting my Tulpa. But she knows I'd do this all day for her. Anything I can do to enjoy it?

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Trust me, I know how you feel.

And I don't even do it as much as you do.

I think the thing that helps me the most is to listen to music while I force.

Just any average everyday music that I'd normally listen to.

I enjoy that, so it seems to make the time go by a little faster.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Remember why you decided to create your tulpa, I'm guessing to have fun right? If you're active with IRL friends, what do you usually do with them? Talk about things that interest you, about your hobbies or the news, or maybe you saw a really funny video on the internet the other day, or go on wonderland adventures or read a book to her. Make it fun!

I also used to think that forcing was a chore, a must, in the beginning. Nowadays, I like to think of it like a privilege, since I rarely get a private moment to narrate.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

If you feels it's a chore to sit down and imagine your dream buddy in your awesomely perfect dream plane, molding their looks, their personality, and anticipating the day when they move on their own, then I'm not sure how anything I can suggest can help you.

Not to say I was perfectly perfect about doing that as well, my tulpa will tell you a mouthful about that, but I personally think imagining this are pretty dang awesome. If you're not sure about what to talk about, then talk about nothing, or talk about having nothing to talk about. Just let words fall from your mouth and aim it at your tulpa. That's what I did, anyway.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

As much as Me and everyone else wishes it, Serious Basic(newbie) Tulpaforcing is rarely fun.

If you want more "Fun".

Learn to visualize better, tulpaforcing is a pain if all you have is a half-baked imagination and the blackness of having your eyes closed.

however as your tulpa matures and your visualzion And focus skills improves Tulpaforcing can actually be very enjoyable just ask the Wizards.

Aarix I KNOW THAT FEEL.

4603.png?iact=rc&dur=351&sig=104150572542330087738&ei=lTRSUOacFI3A9QTmmYHICA&page=1&tbnh=105&tbnw=187&start=0&ndsp=71&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:95&tx=93&ty=53

When it comes down to it, when things get hard. it's The Love I have for my Tulpa that keeps me going, also having

a vivid idea of the future helps (imagine you and your tulpa doing cool shit)

Day 22 of my progress log actually touches on the difficulty of tulpaforcing so give it a quick read if your curious. progress log link in my Sig

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

But it IS fun. Though my "visualization" sessions were always some sort of poorly-defined acid trips since the beginning, peharps because i'm not entirely new to daydreaming/using imagination (not exactly a pro either). Overcoming laziness, now that's tricky.

Anything is possible inside your mind. You don't have to studiously work on personality and narration, nor do you only have to do these things while forcing.

1. Don't just spend time with your tulpa during forcing sessions.

2. Don't just WORK with your tulpa. DO things with him/her. TALK with him/her.

Have fun.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Anything is possible inside your mind. You don't have to studiously work on personality and narration, nor do you only have to do these things while forcing.

1. Don't just spend time with your tulpa during forcing sessions.

2. Don't just WORK with your tulpa. DO things with him/her. TALK with him/her.

Have fun.

Oh I'm such an ametaur, forgetting about positive perspective, I decided to do narration and personality first cause it's simply too hard for visualtion right now. I have her form but her prescense has slipped away a few days ago and I'm a little worried.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Even if you can't see your tulpa, you can feel that they are there. Try some passive forcing. Go out to the mall and narrate internally. Try out some ice cream and force some for your tulpa too. Talk to him/her about their personality while in a fun place. Or go do fun things in the wonderland as your visualization skills get better. Set little challenges for yourself and get excited when you get through it--huzzah! Saw her face strongly for a long period of time--Huzzah! wonderland looks clear without even thinking about it! etc. etc.

Also, don't think so hard. One thing I learned was that you will struggle more to visualize the harder you try to visualize. Instead of trying so hard to visualize each step you take if you are walking in the wonderland, just be aware you are in whatever place you are and just go. Focus more on the actions, the visualizations will come. Often times much easier. Less is more sometimes in regards to focusing.

And don't worry about lulls in progress. Sometimes they might be wandering your mind, maybe learning more about you. They could be still there, but just in a quiet sort of mood.

Even if you can't see your tulpa, you can feel that they are there. Try some passive forcing. Go out to the mall and narrate internally. Try out some ice cream and force some for your tulpa too. Talk to him/her about their personality while in a fun place. Or go do fun things in the wonderland as your visualization skills get better. Set little challenges for yourself and get excited when you get through it--huzzah! Saw her face strongly for a long period of time--Huzzah! wonderland looks clear without even thinking about it! etc. etc.

Also, don't think so hard. One thing I learned was that you will struggle more to visualize the harder you try to visualize. Instead of trying so hard to visualize each step you take if you are walking in the wonderland, just be aware you are in whatever place you are and just go. Focus more on the actions, the visualizations will come. Often times much easier. Less is more sometimes in regards to focusing.

And don't worry about lulls in progress. Sometimes they might be wandering your mind, maybe learning more about you. They could be still there, but just in a quiet sort of mood.

Thank you, this made my day. Very insightful.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.